ice cream (hyein x fem reader)

y/n had been studying hard for her test all week and was overjoyed when she received her paper back and saw that she had scored full marks. as a reward, her teacher gave her a voucher for a free ice cream at the local store.

excitedly, y/n made her way to the store, and as luck would have it, hyein was there too. however, y/n's joy quickly turned to concern when she saw hyein's sad expression.

"what's wrong, hyein?" y/n asked, noticing the frown on her friend's face.

"i didn't do very well on my test," hyein responded with a sigh, walking away from the store.

y/n knew how much hyein loved ice cream, and she didn't want her to miss out on the treat. so she decided to buy an ice cream for hyein as well.

y/n reached for her wallet, trying to see how much she had. "hey, kid. are you buying another ice cream?"

"nope! I'm buying for my friend."

"ah... since you did well on the test, here's another free ice cream!"

y/n was surprised and delighted, and she ran over to hyein, holding out the extra ice cream.

"here, hyein! i got an extra one for you!" y/n exclaimed.

hyein's eyes widened in surprise and happiness. "really? thank you so much, y/n!" she said, taking the ice cream from her friend.

they walked out of the store together, hand in hand, enjoying their sweet treats and the warmth of their friendship. it was a small gesture, but it meant the world to both of them.

as y/n and hyein walked home hand in hand, they took turns taking little licks of the ice cream, giggling as the cool, sweet treat hit their tongues.

"y/n, you're so smart!" hyein said, looking up at her friend with admiration.

y/n smiled, feeling proud but also a little embarrassed by the attention. "it wasn't that hard," she said. "i just studied a lot."

"well, i wish i could be smart like you," hyein said, pouting a little.

y/n took a deep breath and made a decision. "you know what? i'll help you study for the next test," she said.

"really?" hyein said, her eyes lighting up.

"of course!" y/n said, grinning. "we'll study together and then we can both get free ice cream."

hyein grinned back, feeling a warm fuzzy feeling in her chest. "you're the best, y/n," she said.

y/n blushed but smiled, feeling grateful to have such a wonderful friend like hyein. they continued walking hand in hand, enjoying each other's company and the taste of the ice cream, feeling happy and content in each other's presence.