drive me crazy (minji x fem reader)

minji and y/n had been friends for years. she liked y/n a lot. she liked how easygoing, pretty, and smart y/n was.

but no matter how smart y/n was, she was just oblivious to minji's feelings. y/n wasn't someone who liked physical contact.

anytime someone wanted to hug or touch her, she backed away. minji had gotten used to this behaviour but was still upset y/n wouldn't let her hug her when they are friends.

one day, minji was walking alone in the park when a random boy approached her, trying to make advances. minji tried to ignore him and walk away, but the boy persisted and started to harass her.

just as minji was starting to feel scared and helpless, y/n suddenly appeared out of nowhere, pulling minji close by the waist. minji was shocked by the sudden physical contact, but also relieved to see her friend.

y/n glared at the boy and told him to stay away from minji. the boy, intimidated by y/n's fierce expression, quickly ran away.

y/n turned to minji and spun her by the waist to make her face her. "are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

minji nodded, feeling grateful and touched by y/n's protective gesture. "thank you so much, y/n," she said, her voice shaking a little.

y/n smiled at her, but then her expression turned serious. "you need to be careful, minji. there are a lot of creeps out there, and you never know when something like this could happen again."

minji gulped as she glanced at y/n's lips that was just inches away from hers. she was about to lean in when y/n let go of her and turned away.

"i'll take you home," y/n said as she started walking in minji's home direction.

minji found it odd that y/n was acting distant again, especially after the close physical contact they had just shared. y/n hung her head low as they walked.

"y/n, are you okay?"

"huh? yeah..." y/n looked at minji and minji noticed her very flushed cheeks.

"why are you red?"

"i am?" y/n asked as she felt her cheeks. "uhm... probably the heat."

"it just rained."

"oh, i feel hot though."

"do you have a fever?"

"n-no..."

"then what's wrong with you?"

y/n heaved a deep sigh while she closed her eyes for a moment. then, she suddenly pulled minji close to her by the waist. minji let out a small gasp as she felt y/n's arms around her body.

"you drive me crazy, that's the problem."

AnnaMyoui