roommates (hanni x fem reader)

"ugh, y/n! it's your stupid boy toy!" hanni yelled at y/n from her desk. y/n laid on her bed, feeling too lazy to get up.

"I said, get up! your boyfriend is here," hanni repeated, smacking y/n with her book on the head.

"ouch, that hurts!"

"yeah, I know. it hurts more to watch him come up to you every day and go 'oh my dear y/n'."

"no, he does not."

"yes, he does! now go and get the door! I want him to leave quick."

"why the rush?"

"I don't want to see any pda here!"

y/n chuckled at her response. it was time hanni got a taste of her own medicine.

just months ago, she caught hanni and minji making out intensely in the dorm. minji would come over often and start a make out session with hanni.

since minji was graduation, she broke things off with hanni. y/n was absolutely elated to find out that she was not going to be hearing noises from hanni's room anymore.

she decided to give hanni a taste of her own medicine. she got herself a boyfriend and constantly invited him over and cuddling with him.

hanni hated that. she hated that she was the one who had to witness pda in her own dorm.

"good morning y/n!" her boyfriend entered the dorm cheerfully, pulling y/n into a tight hug.

they sat down and he placed the bag he had been holding on.

"what's that?"

"it's chocolate cupcakes and some apple juice for you! uhm, hanni can have some too."

"no thanks," hanni turned away. "... and y/n doesn't like chocolates. she prefers vanilla more. she doesn't have a sweet tooth. she also prefers drinking milk in the morning instead of apple juice."

"wow... how do you know so much about me?"

"hello? I've been your roommate for a while... it's not like I won't know what you like and dislike."

"so, you've been watching me?"

"n-no... you're just my roommate. how could I not know?"

-

karina is a descendant of kfc 🤯🤯🤯

anyways, how old are yall? are yall old enough to be on wattpad?