colours (minji x fem reader)

y/n lived in a world where everyone saw in shades of grey. it was a dull and lifeless existence, until one day she met minji and her group of friends, hanni, danielle, haerin, and hyein.

y/n was enlightened by the fact that she could see them, not in shades of grey, but she could see the colours of their flesh, eyes, hair, lips. anything they touched, y/n could see the colours.

y/n was fascinated by the new world and spent all her time with her new friends, learning about colors and how they interacted with each other.

minji, hanni, danielle, haerin, and hyein were patient with her and taught her the names of different colors and how they could be combined to create new ones.

as they hung out, y/n felt like she had found her true friends, and she treasured every moment she spent with them. they made her feel welcomed.

her schoolmates were weirded out by y/n, calling her names for not being able to see colours. they were even more weirded out by y/n spending time with her new friends.

one day, y/n and minji were sitting by a bubbling brook, watching as the sun set over the horizon. y/n turned to minji and whispered, "i wish i could see the colors of the sunset like you do."

minji smiled and took y/n's hand, moving her hands to cover her eyes. "close your eyes," she said. "and imagine the most beautiful colors you can think of."

y/n did as she was told, and to her amazement, she could see the colors of the sunset in her mind's eye. she opened her eyes and saw that minji smiling brightly at her.

she moved away from y/n's sight, revealing the wonderful sight behind her.

y/n's jaw dropped at seeing the unfolding beauty. the sunset was a magnificent display of colors, with reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks blending together in a breathtaking harmony. y/n gasped in awe, tears streaming down her face.

minji stood beside y/n, grinning at her. she watched as y/n stared at the sunset, not taking her eyes off.

they stay there a while more, before going back to sit down near the brook.

"you know, i have always hated life," y/n said, leaning back against a tree. "i hated that i couldn't see colours. everything was just grey, and dark... while others see them bright."

"you have us now, y/n," minji said, taking y/n's hands in hers.

"i'm just, really grateful for you, hanni, danielle, haerin, and hyein. i don't think i would have made it this far, without any of you."

"don't say that y/n. you will always have us. you have, me. i'm always here, for you," minji said, squeezing y/n's hand. y/n turned to look at minji, giving her a sheepish grin.

"i honestly never thought lips..." y/n said, running her thumb on minji's lips. "...lips like yours, could be so pretty."

"you think my lips are pretty?" minji asked, inching closer to y/n.

"i do... i love yours, especially the colour. it just, matches and suits you well. i never thought colours can be this beautiful."

"y/n, have you ever kissed someone?" minji whispered, her lips just inches away from y/n's.

"no... but, i would like to try," y/n whispered back, her lips curving into a small smile before minji leaned in, closing the gap between them.

minji's lips met y/n's and the world around them disappeared. it was as if they were the only two people in the world, lost in the moment of their first kiss.

y/n felt a rush of emotions as their lips met, the softness and warmth of minji's lips sending shivers down her spine. she was filled with a sense of wonder and excitement, as if she had been waiting for this moment her entire life.

minji's lips were gentle and tender, teasing y/n's lips with a soft kiss that made her heart race. y/n responded eagerly, her lips parting to allow minji's tongue to explore her mouth.

as they kissed, y/n could feel the tension building between them, the heat of their bodies mingling together. she could feel minji's hands running through her hair, pulling her closer, and she responded with a low moan.

the kiss was slow and sensual, as if they were exploring each other's desires for the first time. y/n could feel minji's lips moving against hers, teasing her with every touch.

as they finally broke apart, panting and breathless, they knew that they had found something special in each other.

y/n walked through the hallway together with minji, holding her hand. hanni, danielle, haerin, and hyein were beside them, giggling and teasing them.

they were stopped when a random girl walked up to y/n. "are you okay...? why are you laughing to yourself?" she asked y/n.

"what do you mean?" y/n asked back.

"... uhm... nothing."

y/n watched as the girl walked away. she turned to look at minji, then to hanni, and then the others. they all shrugged and continued walking to class.