intruder (newjeans x fem reader)

newjeans had just returned to their dorm after a long day of schedules. as they entered the room, they were greeted by an eerie silence.

of course it was silent, but they felt something was off, and their instincts were right. there was someone in their dorm.

"who's there?" hanni yelled, looking around frantically.

there was no response, but they could feel a presence.

"okay, this is not funny. show yourself!" minji yelled, her voice shaking slightly.

suddenly, a figure appeared in front of them, causing them to scream and run around, picking up anything they could find as weapons.

"who are you? what do you want?" danielle yelled, holding a pencil in one hand and a stapler in the other.

the figure didn't move, just stood there, staring at them.

"maybe we should call the police?" hyein suggested, holding a pillow like a weapon.

as they were about to run to the door, the figure spoke.

"wait! don't go! i'm not here to harm you!" the figure said, her voice shaking.

they stopped in their tracks, looking at the figure in confusion.

"who are you?" haerin asked, holding a lamp as a weapon.

"i'm y/n," the figure said, her voice barely above a whisper.

the five girls looked at each other, confused. who was y/n?

"y/n? we don't know anyone bythat name," minji said, lowering her stapler.

the figure let out a deep sigh, "i know. i used to live in this dorm. a long time ago."

"wait, you mean you're like a... ghost?" hanni asked, her eyes widening in shock at her own interpretation.

"yes," y/n said, nodding her head slowly.

the girls all looked at each other, unsure of what to do. they had never encountered a ghost before.

"so, what do you want?" danielle asked, putting down her makeshift weapons.

"i just wanted to say hello. it's been a long time since i've had anyone to talk to," y/n said, her voice sounding sad.

the girls felt a pang of sympathy for the ghost. they didn't know what it was like to be alone for so long.

"well, we're here now. do you want to talk?" hyein asked, putting down her pillow.

y/n looked at them, a small smile forming on her lips. "really? you don't mind?"

the girls all shook their heads, and y/n began to tell them stories of her time in the dorm, of the pranks she pulled, and the friends she made. they laughed and listened, feeling like they had made a new friend.

as the night went on, the girls started to feel more comfortable with y/n's presence. they even started to ask her questions about the afterlife,which y/n happily answered.

"so, do ghosts have feelings?" minji asked, looking at y/n with curiosity.

"yes, we do. we may not have physical bodies, but we still have emotions," y/n replied.

"wow, that's crazy," haerin said, still holding onto her lamp.

the girls continued to talk to y/n for hours, and before they knew it, it was already late at night.

"i think we should get some sleep. it's been a long day," danielle said, yawning.

the girls all nodded in agreement, and y/n looked at them with a sad expression.

"i guess i should go now. thank you for talking to me," y/n said, her voice filled with gratitude.

"no problem. you can come back anytime," hyein said, smiling.

y/n smiled back and disappeared into thin air, leaving the girls feeling a little bit lighter and happier.

"well, that was interesting," minji said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"yeah, i didn't expect to make friends with a ghost today," hanni said, chuckling.

a/n
I'm actually thinking of making this a story