birthday (hanni x fem reader)

hanni and y/n were just starting class in a new school. they sat next to each other and quickly struck up a conversation. hanni was drawn to y/n's kind smile and gentle demeanor, and y/n found hanni's passion for music to be inspiring.

as they got to know each other better, they realised that they had a lot in common. they both loved spending time outside, exploring new places, and trying new things.

"what is your horoscope?" y/n asked suddenly.

"me? are you one of those people obsessed with the horoscope things?" hanni chuckled. "I'm a libra."

"no way! I'm a libra too! when's your birthday?"

"6th of october."

"that's crazy because my birthday is on the 6th of october too!"

hanni's eyes widened in surprise. what were the odds that their birthdays were the same?

"this is like... fate!" she exclaimed, excited to have found someone with a special connection.

intrigued by this, hanni wanted to get closer to y/n. they started hanging out more, and hanni found herself falling deeper for y/n.

soon, it was their birthday.

on the morning of their shared birthday, hanni was excited to spend the day with y/n. she had carefully wrapped her gift, a beautiful pendant, and was eager to give it to y/n. as they met up, hanni handed the gift to y/n with a wide smile on her face.

"happy birthday, y/n! i hope you like it," hanni said.

y/n grinned and took the gift, "thanks, hanni! i'm sure it's amazing. but my present for you is a surprise, i'll show you later."

hanni was curious, but agreed to wait. they then went to a cozy café for breakfast and talked about their plans for the day.

"have you thought about what you want to do later?" y/n asked.

"i was thinking we could go shopping and maybe buy a cake for later?" hanni suggested.

"that sounds like a great idea! what kind of cake do you like?" y/n asked.

as they walked around the mall, trying on clothes and laughing at silly things, hanni couldn't help but feel grateful to have y/n by her side. she admired the way y/n looked in the clothes she tried on, and felt a warm feeling in her chest every time y/n laughed.

once they picked up a cake from a nearby bakery, they headed to y/n's house to celebrate. as they lit the candles, hanni secretly made a wish that y/n would accept her confession.

they sang "happy birthday" and blew out the candles. hanni's heart skipped a beat as y/n leaned in to kiss her. they made out for a while, lost in the moment, before pulling away.

"that was your gift," y/n said, grinning.

hanni blushed, feeling a rush of warmth spread through her body. as they sat close together on the couch, hanni found herself lost in thought, admiring the way y/n's hair fell across her face.

after a while, hanni leaned in to kiss y/n again. they made out for a few minutes, lost in the heat of the moment, before pulling away.

"i've been wanting to do that for a while," hanni said, grinning.

y/n smiled back, "me too. i'm so glad we're finally together, hanni."

as they cuddled on the couch, talking about their future plans and teasing each other, hanni felt content.

bumperjumper_