pudding (minji x fem reader)

y/n was sitting on the couch, enjoying her pudding when minji, her girlfriend, walked into the room. minji noticed that y/n was still up and told her firmly that it was way past her bedtime and she needed to go to sleep.

y/n pouted, feeling disappointed that she had to go to bed so early. but then she had an idea.

"minji, can we go get some pudding?" y/n asked, giving her best puppy eyes.

minji was surprised by the request. "pudding? why do you want pudding now?"

y/n shrugged and replied, "i just really want some. please, minji?"

"no, y/n. it's late."

"but I really want some... i've been craving them all day."

"it's late now."

"please..."

minji hesitated, but y/n's cute pleading face was too much to resist. "okay, fine, let's go get some pudding."

y/n jumped up from the couch, grinning from ear to ear. "yay! thank you, minji!"

they made their way to the convenience store, and y/n ran excitedly towards the pudding aisle. minji followed her, making sure she didn't knock over any displays.

"which one should i get?" y/n asked, holding up two pudding cups.

"just pick one, y/n," minji replied, chuckling at how enthusiastic y/n was about her pudding.

y/n eagerly tore open the pudding cup and dug in, savoring every bite. minji couldn't help but smile at how cute y/n looked with pudding on her face. she reached over and gently patted y/n's head.

"you're so adorable, y/n," minji said, smiling.

y/n blushed, feeling embarrassed but also happy. they finished their snacks and made their way back to y/n's apartment.

as they cuddled in bed, y/n thanked minji for taking her to the store.

"thank you for getting me pudding, minji," y/n said, snuggling closer to her.

"of course, y/n. i love making you happy," minji replied, kissing y/n's cheek.

"i love you, minji," y/n said, looking up at her with a soft expression.

minji's heart swelled with love for y/n. "i love you too, y/n," she said, holding her close.

they fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling grateful for the love and happiness they shared.

a/n
this is the longest book I have ever written

anyways, book 2 ⬇️ can yall suggest a book cover for me?