whisper (danielle x fem reader)

danielle laid on her bed as she started a voice live to interact with fans. her phone was propped up on the nightstand and she read the comments out loud, smiling at the messages as she responded to them.

suddenly, she felt the weight on the bed behind her. she turned her head and saw y/n, her girlfriend.

danielle's heart skipped a beat as she felt y/n wrap her arms around her.

the two had been dating for a while in secret. they had to keep the relationship out of the public's eyes as danielle was an idol.

as danielle read through the comments from her fans, she felt y/n's warm breath on her neck. the sensation sent shivers down her spine as y/n's lips pressed softly against her skin. danielle's heart raced as she tried to maintain her focus on the live stream, but her girlfriend's kisses were making it harder and harder to concentrate.

y/n's lips moved up to her jawline and then to her ear, where she whispered something that danielle couldn't quite make out. but the words didn't matter. it was the feeling of y/n's lips on her skin that made her body tingle with pleasure.

danielle moaned softly, unable to control the sensations that y/n's kisses were sending through her body. the sound caught y/n's attention, and she pulled back slightly to look at danielle with a playful glint in her eye.

"did you just...?" y/n whispered, a hint of mischief in her voice.

danielle's heart skipped a beat as she realized her fans had heard her. she tried to come up with an excuse, but her mind was blank. y/n, however, didn't seem to care. she simply leaned in and kissed danielle once again, this time with more intensity than before.

their lips met in a passionate embrace, and danielle felt her body responding to y/n's touch. she ran her fingers through y/n's hair, pulling her in closer. their kiss was slow and deliberate, as if they were savoring every moment of it.

as they continued to kiss, danielle felt a sense of intimacy that she had never felt before. y/n's lips were soft and warm against hers, and she could feel the heat of their bodies pressing against each other. it was as if they were the only two people in the world, lost in their own private moment of passion.

"i can't do this while i'm doing a voice live," danielle said, gasping for breath. she ended the live stream and turned to y/n, a playful look in her eye.

"why did you do that?" she asked, grinning.

y/n didn't say anything, but simply smiled and leaned in for another kiss. their lips met once more, and danielle felt herself melting into the moment. she ran her hands over y/n's body, exploring every curve and contour.

their kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, but eventually they pulled away, breathless and flushed with desire. they lay there, wrapped up in each other's arms, enjoying the closeness and intimacy that only they knew about. the night was filled with warmth, love, and danielle felt lucky to have y/n by her side.