8-pool (hanni x fem reader)

y/n and hanni had decided to take a break from their friends at a party. they went downstairs to the game room and stayed there together.

y/n suggested playing a game of 8-ball, but hanni hesitated, admitting that she had never played before.

"don't worry, I can teach you," y/n said with a flirty smile. "let me show you how to handle the stick."

y/n stepped up behind hanni, positioning herself close to her as she wrapped her arms around hanni's waist to guide her movements.

hanni could feel y/n's breath on her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

as y/n showed her how to hold the pool stick and aim, hanni couldn't concentrate on anything other than y/n's touch.

every time y/n brushed against her, hanni felt a wave of electricity coursing through her body.

"okay, now it's your turn to take a shot," y/n said, stepping back and giving hanni some space.

hanni aimed carefully and hit the ball, but it didn't go in. y/n stepped in again, positioning herself behind hanni once more, and whispered, "let me help you with your stance."

as she adjusted hanni's position, y/n pressed herself even closer, and hanni couldn't resist the temptation any longer.

she turned around and locked lips with y/n, the passion between them palpable.

y/n kissed back, carrying hanni up onto the pool table.

as they continued to kiss, y/n's hands roamed over hanni's body, exploring every curve and inch of her.

hanni gasped softly as she felt y/n's fingers slide under her shirt, tracing patterns on her bare skin.

their game of 8-ball quickly turned into something else entirely as they abandoned the pool table and gave in to their desires.

y/n broke the kiss and whispered in hanni's ear, "do you want to take this somewhere more private?"

hanni nodded eagerly, and y/n took her hand, leading her out of the game room and up to one of the bedrooms.

once they were alone, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. clothes were discarded in a frenzy of passion as they explored each other's bodies, discovering new heights of pleasure together.

hours later, the two of them lay in each other's arms, their breathing slowly returning to normal. hanni snuggled up to y/n, feeling completely content and satisfied.

"I never knew playing pool could be so much fun," hanni said, grinning up at y/n.

y/n laughed and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad I could teach you something new."

hanni yawned and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of y/n's body against her own. it was then that she realised how lucky she was to have found someone like y/n.

"thank you for tonight," hanni whispered.

y/n hugged her tighter. "anytime, dear."

and with that, they both drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.