desire pt.2 (minji x fem reader)

minji and y/n were in minji's room, busy making out. the other members had gone out for a schedule, leaving the both of them alone.

"it's so good to have the whole apartment to ourselves," minji giggled as y/n kissed down her jawline.

minji's hand was resting on y/n's back, but as she spoke, she moved it down to y/n's waist, pulling her closer. y/n had already removed her shirt, leaving her half naked and exposed to minji's touch.

with a mischievous glint in her eye, minji slowly trailed her fingers down to y/n's abdomen, lightly brushing over her skin. y/n's stomach fluttered at the touch, and she let out a soft gasp, her eyes closing in pleasure.

"do you like that?" minji whispered, her breath warm against y/n's ear.

y/n moaned softly, unable to form words as minji's fingers continued to dance lightly over their skin. it was a tantalizingly slow tease, and y/n couldn't get enough.

she arched their back, pressing her body closer to minji's as she leaned in to kiss minji once more.

as the kisses became more heated, minji's hand slipped under y/n's waistband, her fingers tracing circles on their bare skin. y/n gasped, her body trembling with desire as minji continued to explore their body.

in one swift motion, minji flipped y/n and her. she now pinned y/n to the bed, trailing kisses from y/n's neck to her stomach.

y/n's breath caught in her throat, her heart racing with excitement and anticipation. minji's lips trailed urgent kisses down from her neck to her stomach.

y/n's skin tingled with pleasure as minji's hands roamed over her body, exploring every inch of her with a hunger that left her breathless.

y/n's gripped on the sheets tightly as minji continued to tease and tantalize her, her body writhing with pleasure. she moaned and gasped with every touch, unable to contain the overwhelming sensations that minji's touch brought her.

as minji's lips reached the waistband of y/n's pants, she looked up at her with a wicked grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "are you ready for more?" she whispered, her voice low and husky with desire.

y/n could only nod, her body trembling with anticipation as minji slowly tugged down her pants, exposing her to the cool air of the room.

with a soft sigh, she surrendered to the pleasure that minji's touch brought her, lost in the moment and the passion that consumed them both.

just then, the door burst open. "y/n! I have been calling you to come out for the past- oh. sorry," hanni quickly retreated as she realised the situation.

"they got back already?" y/n asked.

"just shut up and kiss me. we can deal with that later," minji said, continuing trailing kisses on y/n's body.

haerin__1 🤭