blind date pt.2 (danielle x fem reader)

as y/n stepped out of the shower, she realized that she had forgotten to bring a change of clothes with her. she quickly looked around the bathroom and found a drawer with some underwear in it.

without thinking, she slipped off the towel and pulled on a pair of lacy panties and a matching bra.

as she turned around, she was surprised to see danielle standing in the doorway, her eyes widening at the sight of y/n in her underwear.

"you look amazing," danielle whispered, her voice husky with desire.

y/n felt a shiver run down her spine at the intensity of danielle's gaze. without a word, danielle stepped forward and pulled y/n into a deep kiss, their bodies pressed close together.

y/n moaned softly into danielle's mouth, the feel of her warm lips sending shivers down her spine. she wrapped her arms around danielle's neck, pulling her closer as they continued to kiss.

their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their passion growing with each passing moment. danielle let her hands roam over y/n's body, tracing the curves of her hips and the swell of her breasts.

y/n felt her desire for danielle growing with each passing moment, a hunger building inside her that she couldn't ignore. she let her hands roam over danielle's body, exploring every inch of her as they continued to kiss.

finally, they pulled away, both breathless and flushed. they looked at each other with a newfound understanding, knowing that they had just shared something truly special.

"let's go to bed," danielle whispered, taking y/n's hand and leading her towards the bedroom.

y/n followed eagerly, her heart racing in her chest.