sparks (hanni x fem reader)

hanni and y/n had been best friends for years, but this sleepover felt different. as they lay on y/n's bed, facing each other, hanni couldn't resist playing with y/n's hair. she ran her fingers through it, admiring how soft and silky it felt.

y/n smiled at the sensation, and hanni leaned in closer, caressing y/n's cheek. y/n's heart started racing as hanni leaned in to kiss her. it was a gentle and warm kiss, not rough or forced. y/n was surprised at first, but she soon snaked her hand around hanni's waist and pulled her closer.

their lips met again, and they kissed passionately. hanni's fingers continued to play with y/n's hair, twirling it around her fingers. the kiss was long and deep, and y/n felt like she was melting into hanni's arms. they kissed for what felt like hours, their lips moving in perfect harmony.

when they finally pulled away, hanni could see the confusion in y/n's eyes. "i'm sorry. this was probably a mistake," she said and tried to get up, but y/n pulled her back down to the bed.

"i don't think it was a mistake," y/n said softly.

hanni looked at her with surprise, and y/n took a deep breath. "i've been in love with you for a long time, hanni," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

hanni's eyes widened in shock. "what? why didn't you tell me before?"

y/n looked away, feeling embarrassed. "i didn't want to ruin our friendship. i was afraid that if i told you, things would change between us."

hanni reached out and took y/n's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "you could never ruin our friendship, y/n. i love you too much for that."

y/n smiled, feeling a weight lifted off her chest. "really?"

"of course," hanni said, leaning in to kiss y/n again. they kissed deeply, their tongues tangling together in a dance of passion.

finally, they pulled away, their lips swollen and their breathing heavy. hanni smiled at y/n, her eyes full of love. "i've actually had feelings for you too, but i didn't know if you felt the same way."

y/n's heart skipped a beat. "really?"

"yes, really," hanni confirmed, her fingers still tangled in y/n's hair. "i've been trying to hide my feelings for so long, but i couldn't resist kissing you tonight."

y/n leaned in and kissed hanni again, feeling more confident now that she knew hanni felt the same way. they kissed for a long time, their bodies pressed against each other, their hands exploring every inch of skin.

when they finally pulled away, y/n rested her head on hanni's shoulder. "i can't believe this is happening. i never thought we'd end up together like this."

hanni kissed the top of y/n's head. "me neither. but i'm glad we took the chance."

they cuddled together in silence, enjoying each other's company. they knew that this was only the beginning of their new relationship, but they were excited to see where it would take them.

as they drifted off to sleep, hanni continued to play with y/n's hair, feeling grateful for this newfound love.