nightclub crush (minji x fem reader x hanni)

as minji, hanni, and y/n stepped into the dimly lit nightclub, the bass thumped through their bodies. they had all been looking forward to this night out for weeks.

minji and hanni had secretly been crushing on y/n for some time, but they hadn't found the courage to confess their feelings to her yet. y/n was completely oblivious to their crushes, and she was just excited to let loose and have some fun.

as they made their way to the bar, y/n ordered a round of shots for the three of them. they clinked their glasses together and downed the alcohol in one go. the night was just beginning, and they were all already feeling the buzz.

as the music blared, y/n started to dance. she was completely lost in the moment, moving her body to the rhythm of the beat. minji and hanni couldn't take their eyes off her. they were both attracted to her in their own ways, and it was driving them crazy to see her so carefree and beautiful.

as the night wore on and the drinks kept flowing, y/n started to get more and more drunk. she stumbled into minji's arms, and minji held her steady.

"are you okay?" minji asked, concern etched on her face.

y/n just smiled and hugged her tightly. "i'm having so much fun tonight. this is the best night ever," she slurred.

hanni looked on, feeling a twinge of jealousy. she wanted to be the one holding y/n, but she didn't want to make things weird between them.

but then, something unexpected happened. as minji tried to guide y/n to a quiet room of the club, y/n turned and kissed her passionately. minji was surprised, but she couldn't resist kissing y/n back.

hanni didn't like what she was seeing. she wanted to take y/n home and make sure she was safe, but y/n had already moved on to her.

y/n pulled away from minji and turned to hanni, her head resting against hanni's chest. "you're so warm," she murmured, before leaning in to suck and kiss hanni's collarbone.

hanni gasped, feeling a rush of desire. she knew it was wrong, but she couldn't resist y/n's touch.

y/n pulled hanni in for a kiss, and hanni responded with fervor. they kissed passionately, caught up in the heat of the moment.

minji looked on, feeling a mix of jealousy and arousal. she wanted to be a part of this too.

as the night wore on, the three of them continued to dance, kiss, and flirt. they all knew that things were going to be different between them from now on. they had crossed a line that they couldn't go back from.

but for now, they were lost in the moment, enjoying each other's company and the thrill of the night.

AnnaMyoui
Felixrwlove