one

Author: What's the age?

The water mist in the bathroom blurred the mirror and was wiped away by slender fingers, turning into water droplets and falling on the washstand.

Xu Xishuang could hardly stand up. He barely stood up from the cold wall, leaned forward, reached out and pulled the bathrobe to put on him, and looked at himself in the mirror.

What is reflected in the mirror is the eyebrows that are not much different from him, but the face is paler, and it has been abnormally white. The end of the eyes is red because of the heat of the bathroom. The eyes seem to be foggy, pitiful, and the whole person looks like he will die soon.

Xu Xishuang took a breath.

He has made sure that he has worn the book and has become a supporting role in the ** article sent by his cousin last night. No, cannon fodder, or more precisely, a toolman.

This tool man is a sick beauty who gasps step by step. Because of the accident, he was at the top of the big demon king, that is, the protagonist in the book attacked Yan Yushan for a while, and accidentally conceived the other party's baby.

Because of the top Yan Yushan's fierce reputation, he dares to have a relationship with him, especially those who try to have an affair with him. Not only will he be completely removed from the entertainment industry, but he can no longer get along with it, but he will also be prosecuted by Yan Yushan. He may not have peace for the rest of his life. The sick beauty really dared not tell the truth and directly dragged the sick body away from the bed. After escaping from the entertainment industry, Yan Yushan didn't know who he slept that night.

When Xu Xishuang saw this, she thought that the sick beauty took the script of the wife-chasing crematorium with the ball. As a result, the sick beauty left the entertainment industry and had no message. Finally, because her health was too bad, she died after leaving a child.

Xu Xishuang:?

Before she died, the sick beauty finally said who the child's father was. The hospital here quickly notified Yan Yushan, and Yan Yushan took the child and turned around to have a vigorous love with the protagonist. He was blessed by the whole entertainment industry and turned into a happy family.

Xu Xishuang:??

Before Xu Xishuang could say a lot of dirty words, he died of electric shock in the bathroom, and then went through the book.

Now, after learning that he has become a sick beauty with the same name as him in the book, Xu Xishuang wants to swear more.

But he didn't have time to say, because Yan Yushan would immediately come to his room by accident because he was drugged, broke into his bathroom, and had a spring breeze with him.

And he didn't even have the strength to go to the bathroom door to close the door. Xu Xishuang looked desperately at the doorknob that was close at hand, but far away from the sky, tried to reach out and touch it, and struggled to move his legs like a 90-year-old man--

Then his feet slipped.

A second before he fell, Xu Xishuang closed his eyes calmly, thinking that he might become the shortest time traveler in history, and it was a shameful way to fall to death in the bathroom. He may have a grudge against the bathroom in his life...

Wait a minute.

Xu Xishuang felt that he had fallen into a warm and hard embrace, which made his nose sore and almost cried.

Xu Xishuang looked up with his physiological reaction of tears and saw a face that was completely poked on his aesthetic point. Even the small mole on the other party's left eyelid grew on his XP. Xu Xishuang suddenly became a branch.