But before he came up with a perfect way to pick up, he was bitten by the other party.

Yes, bite.

Xu Xishuang trembled with pain, and tears burst out. He gritted his teeth and reached out to push the man who held him tightly, but his strength was like scratching. The man didn't care at all. Instead, he controlled his wrist with one hand with his free hand, but finally stopped biting and distanced him a little. .

Xu Xishuang opened his mouth and wanted to swear, but he was wrong by the person in front of him. The other party looked at a tear on his eyelashes, the charming end of his eyes, and the rosy lips that opened like invitation, and kissed his eyes confusedly.

Xu Xishuang was stunned.

Then he realized.

This man is Yan Yushan!!

The dog who broke into his room, slept with him, let him conceive a baby, and finally went to the father to keep his son!!!

Xu Xishuang bit Yan Yushan's tongue in his mouth with anger. Yan Yushan paused and seemed to be a little sober. Xu Xishuang just wanted to talk to him and asked him out politely, but he was picked up by him, went out of the bathroom, and then threw it on the soft bed.

Xu Xishuang: ...

He covered his scattered bathrobe and watched Yan Yushan begin to take off his clothes in a daze. His eyes slid on the other party's smooth and seductive muscles, thinking that he couldn't run anyway. Now he doesn't even have the strength to get out of bed, so he just enjoy it.

So he lay down peacefully.

......

Xu Xishuang, who woke up in the hospital the next day, looked at the snow-white ceiling in a daze. He couldn't wait to travel back and hammer himself to death by the beauty last night.

Although he was really happy last night, he was just a little bit like that, and he almost became the first person in the history of time to die in bed because of pleasure.

This way of death is more humiliating than falling to death in the bathroom, and it will make him lose his night. Xu Xishuang thought hatefully that it's all because Yan Yushan's dog is too fierce. It's big and good. It doesn't look like a drunken man at all, and the author is a virgin. This dog can't pretend!

Although he also has a little problem, he should not use his legs to hook Yan Yushan, so that the other party will come again... or twice?

Xu Xishuang turned his eyes and decided not to think about this matter, and he didn't think about who sent him to the hospital. Let's let it go. Thank you.

Although he didn't get up from bed and run according to the original plot in the book, so that Yan Yushan couldn't find anyone, there should be no big problem?

Outside the door, Yan Yushan sat on the chair by the corridor, looking faintly tired.

Fa Xiao Jiang Yangze sat next to him with a shocked face. He couldn't believe that his friend had been put in the hospital for the first time, and almost got in.

"My mother," Jiang Yangze sighed, "Brother Yan, or are you fierce, seven times a night?"

Yan Yushan didn't want to talk to him.

He didn't want to ask Jiang Yangze to come over, but he grew up so much that he had no face to see a person for the first time, so he had to find a trusted middleman to mediate.

He knew that he had been tricked last night. He wanted to find a room to get over by himself, but the hotel gave him the wrong room card. He was drowsy and opened another person's door. He wanted to take a cold shower in the bathroom, but he met Xu Xishuang, who was full of spring.

He was impressed by what happened later, including how he made the other party faint.

Yan Yushan closed his eyes. Xu Xishuang was the hero of his debut film as a new director. Last night was their opening banquet. He originally thought that the crew was all his own people, so he drank a few more drinks. He never thought that he would be tricked.

He had determined in his heart who was the one who drugged him, and Xu Xishuang was completely reckless this time. Even if he knelt down, he might not get the other party's forgiveness.

No one knew that when he woke up this morning, he saw the blue and purple marks in his arms at first glance, and the faint breath of Xu Xishuang, and he almost had a cardiac arrest.

There is no need to say more about the chaos behind. Although Xu Xishuang said that he was not in good health, Yan Yushan did not expect that the other party would be so bad.

In this case, it is natural that Xu Xishuang is unwilling to be the hero of his film. He will pay double the liquidated damages to the other party, and then promise Xu Xishuang all the conditions, as long as he can afford it.

Yan Yushan thought a lot. It was not until the nurse reminded the people in their ward that they woke up that Yan Yushan came to his senses and entered the ward with Jiang Yangze, who wanted to eat melons.

Xu Xishuang pulled the quilt over his head when the nurse was talking, and he didn't want to face the reality.

It's too embarrassing. It's really too embarrassing.

Xu Xishuang can't wait to disappear in place. Now he would rather die under Yan Yushan last night than have to face the scene of the community death.

He held his breath, pretended to be asleep, and pricked up his ears to listen to the noise outside.

He didn't hear Yan Yushan's subwoofer, but heard another jumping voice: "Brother Yan, why is this quilt over his head? You won't. You're not going to sleep to death, are you?"

Xu Xishuang: ...

Yan Yushan:...

Xu Xishuang did a good job of psychological construction, slowly pulled down the quilt, and looked at the two people at the end of the bed with no expression on his face.

Jiang Yangze exaggeratedly took a breath of cold air at the moment he saw Xu Xishuang's face. He didn't expect that the person who slept in Yan Yushan was actually a famous sick beauty in the entertainment industry. The other party was at home all year round, and occasionally came out to pick up work. He was not active, so even if the other party had a stunning face, his acting skills were also pass, but in the entertainment industry and Not very popular, barely a fourth-tier actor.

He also understood why Yan Yushan took the other party to the hospital - because Xu Xishuang's body was too weak!

He was lucky to see Xu Xishuang coughing up blood in the wind, which was comparable to Sister Lin's scene, which shocked him all year round.

Yan Yushan looked away with a little guiltyness. He didn't look at the ambiguous bite marks on Xu Xishuang's neck. He took the lead in asking, "Are you feeling better?"

Xu Xishuang looked at Yan Yushan. Well, he was still very handsome. He recalled the description of Yan Yushan in the novel and decided not to offend Yan Yushan on the surface. After all, he is in charge now. He can rub Yan Yushan as he wants.

So Xu Xishuang coughed gently. After getting two tense eyes, he slowly said, "Hmm."

Jiang Yangze saw the awkward atmosphere between the two and took the initiative to play his role: "Well, Xiao Xu, it was our fault with Brother Yan last night. Brother Yan came to apologize to you today. What are you angry about? If you are not satisfied, just vent to him. Don't hold it back. He will never fight back and scold him!"

Yan Yushan immediately said, "I'm sorry, it was my fault last night. I will compensate you."

Xu Xishuang is still soft all over. He has no choice but to beat people, and it takes up his strength to curse people. He ruled out the above two ways, carefully stroked the original plot of the novel, and then said, "I want to take tonic."

Yan Yushan and Jiang Yangze were stunned for a moment.

"Special tonic medicine." Xu Xishuang added a little bit.

He wants to nourish his body. In the original book, the sick beauty died because of her poor health. He doesn't want to die, so he wants to nourish her body.

Make up for it fiercely!!