𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵, COLLEGE BOY

𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦

THE LAST FEW DAYS haven't exactly been pleasant for the two werewolf siblings

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE LAST FEW DAYS haven't exactly been pleasant for the two werewolf siblings. They were still trying to get used to the idea of having no Jackson around. Moreso Hayley than Elara.

Hayley had gone from seeing Jackson every morning, for lunch, dinner, and when they went to bed. Now he was no where. He was gone. No more pancakes for dinner or late night talks. He's just gone. She was so used to spending all of her time with him that now that he was gone, she has no idea what to do.

The first thing she did was get out of the apartment. Jackson was written all over it, she needed out.

Elara held so much guilt and anger about the situation and her pregnancy hormones weren't making the situation any better. She ignored all of the Mikaelson siblings at once, stuck around Hayley and Hope, and tried figuring out what to do.

She didn't see Jackson every day but she still felt the pain of knowing she never would again.

Elara had trouble sleeping at night. There was nothing bothering her, she wasn't thinking about how easily she could lose any of the people she cared about. But she was up thinking about the conflicting argument going on in her mind. The battle she was fighting.

She didn't understand why now it was a problem. She had gone months in control and normal and now she can't even sleep without worrying about it. She needed blood and she needed it now, but that wasn't an option. Not to keep herself and her daughter safe. Elara couldn't have it. Not straight from the source and not as much as she wanted to have.

So Elara sat in the chair in the corner of the room, biting her lip, and staring at the mini fridge full of blood bags across from her.

Her foot was tapping out of control against the floorboards enough to wake up her hybrid husband.

Klaus waved his hand around Elara's side of the bed, lifting his head when he felt nothing. He squinted and looked around the room.

"Sweetheart? What are you doing over there?" He forced his eyes open. Elara didn't hear him, she didn't even notice he had woken. Klaus sat up to look at her better. "Elara, love?" She still didn't answer.

It was almost as if he didn't exist. Like she was seeing right through him. He was a ghost.

Klaus pushed the blanket back and walked over to the opposite side of the room. He leaned down in front of her and slowly reached out to touch her lightly. She flinched and looked at him with fear spreading through her body. "Hey, it's just me. It's just me," he grabbed her hands.

Her chest rose up and down faster than it did before and she found herself unable to breathe. He started to freak out not knowing what was wrong with her. "It's just me. You're alright. You're safe." Elara shook under his hold and tears started flying from her eyes.