𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲, PROMISES

𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

2 WEEKS PASSED SINCE being in New Orleans

2 WEEKS PASSED SINCE being in New Orleans. Elara was forced to stay in the house for most of the time. She had only been out from guilt-tripping Klaus. He let her go out a few times as long as he was there.

Elara at the moment didn't like him. No matter how hard he tried to make it up to her. Even though he didn't go to her pleading for her to forgive him, he had flowers and breakfast for her every morning.

She found it sweet but didn't say a word to him still deciding to hold a grudge. He was a dick and he didn't deserve her forgiveness.

To occupy her so she didn't go forgiving him because, to be honest, she had internally, she was a very forgiving person, but she couldn't let him know that. She went back to Rousseau's, the guy she met happened to be there every time.

After an exchange of numbers, she's talked to him every day since. She obviously couldn't let Klaus know because he'd go crazy. No one was supposed to know about Elara or who she was.

She was careful though. She didn't tell too much about herself, just the normal basic stuff. She was the exact opposite of Sam. He was very open about everything, he was very confident in himself.

They got along perfectly it made her think of Stefan.

Speaking of Stefan communication back in Mystic Falls was kind of hazy. They were busy, and she was busy, but they made time always. There were a lot of things going on in Mystic Falls that Elara had no idea of, they kept it quiet so they wouldn't worry her.

Elara was already emotional with her basically being a high school dropout. She wasn't going to graduate with them, the dream they've had since they were kids wasn't happening.

"What if I drove him over with a tractor?" Elara threw a ball up into the air laying on her back at the end of the bed, "Okay. Where would you get a tractor though?" The vampire asked on her the other end.

Elara froze thinking about that, "Okay, what if I drove him over with the Golf cart?" She changed ideas, "Too slow. What about a motorcycle?" She sat up furrowing her eyebrows at him.

"Stef, you're a genius!" She smiled at him through the laptop and he leaned back in the chair tossing something in his hand back and forwards, "Except there's about a 45% chance you won't make it out alive." He mumbled and she slumped knowing he was right.

She pouted trying to think of better ways to hurt Klaus.

"Hey, Stefan?" He looked back up at the screen catching her sad eyes, "Oh, come on, cupcake we had a deal." He leaned over into the screen talking to her in a soft voice.

She shook her head taking in a deep breath, "I know, I know. It's just...it's not fair. I endured all those years and I don't even get to graduate." It was taking everything in her to not start full-blown sobbing.