𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯, THE STRIX

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

ELARA RAN INTO THE compound after an early morning of being traumatized, not once but twice today

ELARA RAN INTO THE compound after an early morning of being traumatized, not once but twice today. She wanted to leave her home and enjoy a day out with the people she loved the most but all they did was scar her for life and now she's going to have to go on medication to get over what she'd witnessed.

"Nik! Nik! Nik! I just saw your brother pressed against my sister choking her, and it was not the I'm gonna kill you choke!" Klaus laughed. "And then I went to go clear my mind with Sammy and his phone kept going off, which he asked me to check, and once I did I saw his messages with Stefan." Klaus stopped laughing at the mention of Stefan.

"Salvatore? What'd he say?" He asked.

Elara stared at him wide-eyed. "Wouldn't you like to know! I'm scared," she cried. Klaus nodded with a heavy sigh. "Of course, you are," he stepped forward to take her into his arms.

The two stayed there in the arms of the other, Elara finding comfort in him after what she had seen. "Thanks. I feel a little cleansed," she pulled away after he kissed her head. He nodded and searched her face, "so what did he say?" He repeated.

Of course, he was worried about his boyfriend.

Elara rolled her eyes. "Why don't you text him and find out? Better yet call him up, I'm sure you'd enjoy that." She stormed upstairs.

Klaus chuckled watching her storm away from him.

Elara walked up to her bedroom and slammed the door shut to send a message to Klaus. She sighed and pulled the card out of her back pocket.

In printed cursive an invite to something called the Strix.

She furrowed her eyebrows and flipped it over. "Any friend of Elijah's is a friend of ours," she read aloud.

"Of course, Elijah," she pulled out her phone to snap a picture. She sent it to Elijah before calling his phone.

"Elara, here to whine about your young eyes?"

Elara rolled her eyes, "please, it's not like I saw anything worth whining over. No offense, Elijah, but you aren't very pleasant from behind," she teased. "What are the Strix and how do they know you?" She studies the invitation.

"I take it you received an invite too?"

"Yup, you wanna be my date tonight?" She smiled. "Frankly, I'd rather tear my insides apart, but if they've invited you I'd like to know why. Especially with your status under my brother," Elijah said the words to tick her off.

Elara tossed the invite onto her bed and placed her hand on her hip. "You know, I'm not afraid to kick your pruny little original ass. Don't test me, Elijah. When you finally stop being the other woman, then you talk to me. I'll see you tonight," she tossed her phone.