𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱, SHE'S OKAY

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

ELARA WOKE THE NEXT MORNING with no actual recollection of the night before

ELARA WOKE THE NEXT MORNING with no actual recollection of the night before. This is why she didn't drink alcohol, especially as much as she did last night.

After her...shenanigans with Klaus, they had more drinks before actually going to sleep.

She sat up with her hand covering her head. She did not miss hangovers. Looking around the room she had to blink to make sure she was seeing things right.

The room was completely distorted. Blankets and pillows covered the floors, feathers covered the bed, objects littered the floor, and there was a hole in the wall.

In flashes, she started to remember last night.

Yeah, she could not deal with this right now. She threw herself back onto the bed with a groan.

Maybe sleep is a better option.

"Little wolf! You're awake!" Klaus watched his step as he stepped into the dirty room. Elara looked at him with her eyebrow raised. Klaus had OCD when it came to his personal areas, he hated mess. "I'm gonna compel someone to clean this mess."

She chuckled shifting in the bed to cover her face from the sun.

"I'm never drinking again. Where's my healing when I need it?" Klaus laughed walking towards the bed. "So what's happening today."

She knew there was no chance of having a normal day with all the drama right now.

"Saving Elijah. My mother seems to have put him under a sleeping spell, I'm going to seek out the flowers to wake him," he explained. She nodded still trying to wake herself, "would you like to come?"

Elara looked at him thinking about it. "I could. How far are we going?"

Klaus huffed laying flat on the bed, next to her. "The bayou." Elara rolled her eyes. She could not escape the damned bayou. "Oh, c'mon, love. Don't make me go alone," he gave her his irresistible pout.

Elara glared at him for pouting at her. He knew she could never resist him.

"I hope you die a very painful death."

He smiled, innocently. "I don't know if you've heard, love, but I can't be killed." He said with a tilt to his head.

She pulled herself under the creme-colored sheets with a stressful moan. "I wanna sleep!" She kicked herself free of the sheets. "Go get me something to eat will you?" She pushed him off of the bed.

He hit the floor with a loud thump. Elara laughed as she got out of bed.

There was a loud pound on their door. "It's 11 in the morning! Control yourselves!" Hayley scolded on the other side of the door.