𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴, NO SIGN OF ELIJAH

double update.
read ch.7 first.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

ELARA WOKE UP AGAIN to an empty bed. This is becoming more common than not. Although she did enjoy the morning to herself.

She had time alone to shower, quietly, and do all of the things she needed with a clear and calm mind before she joined everyone downstairs to the tornado.

She sighed and walked downstairs where she heard Klaus' voice and childish laughter.

"Does that mean I get to be king?"

"Well, you are my only son," Elara heard Klaus' voice.

She smiled and rounded the corner to find a tower full of beignets and her children divulging in it.

"Well, I don't know, Jack. That is if Hope doesn't take the throne first. She is the oldest," she placed her hand on the chair.

He spun in his chair, "But I'm a boy! She can't be King."

"No, but she can be Queen. And that is just as powerful as any king," she assured her son with her eyes on Klaus. Hope laughed while Kemp turned to glare at her.

"Now, this is a disaster begging to happen."

He shrugged, "I call this every child's dream."

Elara hummed and snagged one off the top. "Well, at least they're doing it right. Oh, try the strawberry one," she pointed for her kids to grab.

Hayley came down her eyes big at the sight. "I guess apple turnover is a fruit. Don't eat too many, you'll get a stomachache," she told her niece and nephew...and Elara.

She stopped mid-bite. "Right, save some for tomorrow and next week."

Hayley shook her head before she turned to Klaus. "Can I talk to you?" He nodded and took a step over away from his children's earshot.

Elara still listened though.

Once again, Elijah is nowhere to be found. She turned to look over her shoulder at them. "That guy needs a tracking device."

Klaus went to see what he could do while Hayley went to find Freya. Surely, she could do some type of spell to find him. Elara stayed with the kids, trying to keep them away from the problems.

"Hey, no magic ball moving," Elara pointed her finger at her son. He slowly put his hand down and went chasing after the soccer ball.

He kicked his foot out but he was moving too fast, the ball rolled under him and he fell forward. Elara squinted and slowly clapped her hands. "It's okay, get back up."

Hope shook her head, "he sucks, mom."

Elara sighed, "he likes it."

Kemp got up and turned around to kick after the ball.