𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱, LOST AGAIN

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵?

HAYLEY AND CAMI BOTH leaned lazily in the elevator waiting to get to the top floor of Lucien's penthouse

Hayley looked over at the blonde, "We can't tell Klaus. Not until he's out of here." She looked down at her hands. "Elara is too much of a blind spot."

If they told Klaus now he'd fall into a vulnerable space which would ruin their chances of getting him free if he's too distracted. So they can't tell him until he's out.

"She's all he talks about," Cami mumbled. "Her and the kids. He's scared. He thinks he's messed everything up."

Cami didn't see much of Klaus but when she did it was like everything else shut off and in that moment he was a family man just trying to be better than anything he ever had.

The elevator stopped and she sighed. "He can't lose this now," the button lit and the doors opened.

Cami would be lying if she said a piece of her heart didn't still speed up whenever she was near him. But none of that mattered because she knew that no matter what he would never feel for her the way he feels for Elara.

And honestly, she didn't want to ruin that. Cami believed that what Klaus and Elara had was special and they deserved all of the happiness they could get.

Hayley stayed back in the elevators while Cami went to the door and waited for it to open. When it did, she was met with Klaus' red-headed ex-lover.

Klaus lifted his head hoping to see his wife only to find his therapist.

More screams filled his mind. It had to be her. It was all happening now. Elara was powerful enough to send a message in her state. He knew it wasn't a trick, this wasn't some messed up form of torture to get back at him.

This was his wife crying for his help. This was his wife needing her husband by her side for whatever was happening.

All he wanted was to be free.

He was pulled out of his head by a sharp gasp. His eyes opened again and he saw Hayley on top of Aurora about to kill her.

"Stop!" He warned. "She drank the serum." They couldn't kill Aurora unless they wanted to be even more outnumbered than they already were.

Hayley, distracted by this was overpowered by Aurora and knocked out.

Klaus fell back again. He was out of luck.

_______

Elara was still unconscious while she was being rolled into the ER with doctors surrounding her.

It wasn't until the doctors were pulling the hospital gown down her body that her eyes opened again.

A loud gasp left her lips as her body flew up.