𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯, OFFER OF A NEW LIFE

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥

ELARA WOKE UP TO AN empty bed this morning. She furrowed her eyebrows looking around with the sheet covering her body.

"Nik?"

She got no answer. She got out of bed and went to take a shower to get ready.

Once she was dressed she went downstairs. Food was everywhere. She smiled going over.

"Wow. There's no holiday so what did you do?" Elara looked toward her boyfriend.

He shook his head confused, "this wasn't my doing."

Hayley took the top off of the tray and birds flew out.

"Yeah, maybe we should stick to beignets and blood. Oh, I have a call to make, have fun," she turned going back up the stairs.

She sat on her bed grabbing her phone. She laid back on her bed dialing a number.

"Hello," they answered. "Stefan! How's life?" He chuckled on the other side. "Ugh, it's you. What do you want?"

She rolled her eyes playfully. "I miss you," she smiled. "I miss you too Ellie-Bellie. How's vamp life treating you?"

She huffed. "Well, I might be catching up to you."

"That bad?"

She nodded, "it's getting better though, I guess. I've got my own Lexi, he's just crazier." The two vampires laughed. Elara heard footsteps and turned her head to see the hybrid coming into the room. "Speak of the literal devil. I gotta go, I love you."

Klaus looked up raising his eyebrow waiting to hear the person on the other line.

"Love you too, don't call back!"

She hung up smiling. She looked at her hybrid daring him to say something.

"My mother is back to ruin our lives." He held up the card. "We have enough enemies here and now the war for our home is to be fought against my own family."

Elara shrugged, sitting up. "Your annoying, but beautiful, mother and her little witch friends tried to put a knife through our baby's heart," she sighed. "I'll happily be a part of her undoing...again."

She remembered when she first met Esther. She was sneaking out of Klaus's bedroom half-naked so it was pretty memorable.

She also remembers how when Esther found out Elara was pregnant she congratulated her and made her feel more comfortable with the news, only to try and kill her baby daddy and curse her.

She was evil.

"You'll do no such thing," Elijah made his entrance into the room. They turned to look at the brother. "Esther is a master in the art of possession. We know whose body she currently inhabits. We must decipher her intentions before she finds a new host."