𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰, SICK SONG

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦

THERE WAS NO STABLE answer for where Hope and Kemp would grow up

THERE WAS NO STABLE answer for where Hope and Kemp would grow up. For a while, they thought it would be New Orleans.

Klaus loved the city and it had grown on Elara. But this city brought a lot of baggage. If they lived here they'd never be safe.

Coming back to New Orleans defeated the whole purpose of leaving.

They rushed through the compound, Klaus and Elara both holding their children.

"Where's Vincent?" Elara looked around the empty compound. She had to admit being back in here wasn't the worst feeling in the world.

"Right here. I kept my word." Elara laid Jack down, brushing his hair back from his face. She turned to get Hope from Klaus and lay her next to her brother. "As soon as I'm finished healing your kids, you gotta leave the city."

Elara didn't care about all of that. All she wanted was her kids back.

"We're not going to stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm." Klaus sneered.

Elara stood up with a roll of her eyes, "Nik," she scolded. Did he have to be so rude all of the time? "He means to say that we are very grateful. Just help them and we'll leave."

"Just give us what we need and we'll do so happily."

Vincent looked at Elara and nodded. "Excuse me," he moved down to the kids. Elara stepped over to Klaus both of them watching Vincent with their kids.

Vincent took a step back just as Hope's eyes opened with Jack soon following.

"Mom?"

Elara leaned down to check her kids. "Oh, thank god," she kissed both of their heads. "Go see Daddy," she told both kids.

Jack and Hope grabbed hands and walked towards Klaus, but before they could make it birds dropped down from the sky, surrounding them. They spun scared.

Elara grabbed them. Jack was already starting to shake. "Mommy, do you hear that?" He whispered.

"Whispers. They're saying something," Hope added.

The siblings both listened and started to repeat the words to their mother. Kre Nah Han.

Like she said, this town brings nothing but destruction.

"Vincent, what is that?" Elara kept her eyes on her kids.

Vincent raised his shoulders, "it's nearly forgotten. Creole. It means the Hollow. The hollow is coming."

None of them knew who or what that was and it didn't matter. The kids are in danger and that's what they knew.

Would they ever catch a break?

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara