𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱, BOOK OF DRAWINGS

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"WHAT DO YOU mean he's not coming?"

Elijah rolled his shoulders, "Niklaus said he has something important to take care of."

Elara scoffed, holding her son's hand. "Yeah, I'm sure he does," she leaned down to pick him up. He wrapped his arms around her neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Sister, he..."

Elara shook her head, "No, it's okay Elijah. I've gone 5 years without him. I can do another few days."

She knew this was about what happened last night. He's punishing her. In punishing her, he's punishing their kids. She expected nothing less from him.

"C'mon, Jack. Your sister is about to leave us," she followed after Hope who was picking up flowers in her wake.

"Mom, Dad likes blue right?" Hope paused to ask. Elara nodded in response. "Good. The blue ones are for him. Jack, you want orange?"

Jack lifted his head, "uh-huh."

Elara listened to her kids while also Hayley and Elijah. She was happy that they were happy or starting to be. They deserved it.

"Grandma Mary!" Hope stopped at the door. Mary came out with a smile on her face, embracing the little girl in front of her. Elara wasn't a part of anything the wolves had going, but Jackson loved Hope with everything in him. She knew letting the kids have a relationship with someone so close to him would be exactly what he wanted.

Elara put a squirming Jack down so he could run to the older woman.

Mary looked back at the 3 adults once Jack was near her. "Why don't you two head on inside." Hope and Kemp held hands as they went inside.

Elara walked down already reading the lady's mind. "He's a package deal. You know this." She smiled at her.

"Vampires aren't welcome, except you. Rules of the house. You know this." Elara and Hayley went to protest when Elijah stopped them.

"It's okay. I'll be back."

Elara walked down to Mary. "Seriously? Don't be a buzzkill."

She rolled her eyes, "you know how I feel. Werewolves die when they're around."

Elara raised her hand, "everyone dies when they're around."

Hayley joined them, "not helping."

Mary looked at the sisters side-by-side. "We can explain," they said at the same time.