𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴, PICTURE WALL

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

ELARA STOOD IN FRONT of the red door she grew up walking in and out of

ELARA STOOD IN FRONT of the red door she grew up walking in and out of. That door went through a lot throughout her life.

One thing she would always remember was the time she was drunk and shot her Dad's gun through the door. Let's just say Elara was banned from alcohol forever and she wasn't allowed to hang out with Damon.

She remembered when she had to wash her dad's car every week for 6 months straight as her punishment since he fixed the door.

Her growth measurements were still carved into the side.

"You can go, I'm fine." She told the hybrid. He stood next to her holding her suitcase. "I know. Just making sure you get in safe."

Elara nodded knocking on the door. "Thank you. I know this is hard on your ego," she looked at him.

He took in a sharp breath. "Love, you destroyed my ego the moment you said a single word to me." He smiled.

That sounds about right.

The door suddenly opened and there her mother stood.

It's been a while since she saw her mom. She talked to her often, but they haven't seen each other since she left.

Her mom still had her youthful glow, it's like she aged backward. Her mother should retire, but she chose to continue to work.

She gasped looking at Elara. "Wow. She's gotten so big," Elara was surprised at how much her mother softened when she found out Elara was pregnant. She expected her to be angry and give her a long talk about being a mother, but instead, she held her and told her all about the glory of having a child.

Elara could only guess it was because her dad wasn't around. Elara was all her mother had left after her father passed.

"Come in, come in! I fixed your room up for you." Klaus trailed behind them carrying her bags up. Even he had to admit he did miss this house.

He watched her carefully. After this, he could no longer protect her until she came back to him.

Elara laid her hand on top of her stomach as she walked into her old bedroom. She smiled looking at the pictures on the walls. Her friends and family littered the walls.

She stopped at a picture, stepping towards it. In the picture, Elara was wearing a black silky dress. Klaus held his arm around her, leaning her back. Elara's arm was over his shoulder holding a glass of champagne. Her face was buried in his shoulder and he was kissing her cheek.

There were more photos of her and Klaus scattered all around each other.

Klaus stepped behind her looking at the picture too. He smiled to himself thinking about that night.