𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬, SAMMY DUTY

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶

ELARA WRAPPED THE KNOT around her wedding ring and handed it off to Klaus. He rolled his eyes but held it up.

"Wait, wait," she grabbed his arm. "Okay, circles mean?" She waited on Klaus to answer.

"Girl."

"Side to side?"

"Boy, may I start? Get it over with?" Elara had dragged Klaus into her many superstition tests to find out the sex of her baby. So far of the past 5 they've done, it's said boy or made no sense.

Elara refused to accept that she was having a boy. Not because she didn't want a boy, but because she didn't want Klaus to be right.

"Ugh, fine. But do it right," she laid back down and waited for him to dangle the ring.

Klaus sighed before he lifted his arm and put the ring above her stomach. The ring started moving and at first, it moved to the side which Klaus was very happy to see but knew Elara wanted to fight him as long as she could. Elara was about to just give in and accept it when the ring started to move in wide circles.

"Wait. Wait. It's a girl! Nik, it's a girl!"

Klaus smiled and nodded. "Yes, Little Wolf, it's a girl." He decided to let her believe that for a while. Even though he knew in his heart it was a boy because he was the one who made it go in circles.

His wife was not only a hybrid with heightened emotions but a pregnant hormonal woman. He really did not want to deal with a whiny Elara because she was wrong and he was right.

He leaned down and pecked her lips before he stood up. "I have Hope today right?" Elara turned on her side with her head propped in her palm. "You mean, you have Hope until you have to leave to solve our family crisis, in which case, Freya steps up until either one of us returns? Then yes. Yes, you do."

Klaus nodded just as their daughter started to cry, waking up from her nap. "I'll get her," he turned around.

Elara sighed and turned on her back. "Bring her in here. She's sad, she misses her favorite toy that you lost!"

Klaus turned to give her a look. "Watch it." She smiled and waited for him to come back. Klaus came back seconds later holding his daughter in one arm.

Her head laid down on his shoulder and her arms were wrapped around his neck. "Well, hi, Hopey." Klaus leaned down letting Hope go into Elara's arms.

Hope cuddled up to her mother, her eyes still heavy. "Sleep good? Huh? Want more hugs from Mommy?" Elara kissed Hope's head and just held her until she fell asleep again.

"You're an amazing mother. I never once doubted that" Klaus held a smile as he watched them. She smiled watching her daughter. "She makes it easy. I think that's why I want another girl, girls I can handle. A boy...that's new. If he's anything like us we'll have a run for our money."