𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳, PLANS

𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

SUMMERTIME IS THE BEST time of the year

SUMMERTIME IS THE BEST time of the year. Besides the unbearable heat, there's no school. No homework, papers to write, or long nights.

Those 4 months pass by annoyingly quick. School starts back up, the incessant work begins, and no more sleeping.

Sucks for everyone going to school. Elara couldn't relate. She got her diploma, graduated, and never turned back.

She planned to go to college her entire life, she had everything planned out, but now what's the point?

It's a dead end.

"Hayley look at Zac Efron and then look at you. Something's wrong and it's not him." Elara pointed between the tv and Hayley.

Currently, she was making Hayley learn the High School Musical dances against her will.

Klaus sat back watching, glad that today it wasn't him. Not long after they came back to New Orleans Klaus realized what a mistake it was to have her locked up.

With limited places to go outside of the huge house they were in, she was forced to adapt to prisoner life.

By prisoner life, she means she's the guard and Klaus and Hayley are prisoners.

They did any and everything she wanted.

"I'm not doing this. You're on your own." She turned around to Klaus before storming out of the room.

Elara's mouth fell shocked. She turned to Klaus shaking her head, "What a weeny." Elara fell back onto the couch looking at the movie.

She sang along watching them sing and dance in the kitchen.

Klaus heard the familiar rumble of a car along with his sister's shouting. He raised his eyebrows letting a smirk take over his face.

"Did you hear that?" Elara turned to him a little worried after hearing something loud fall to the ground.

Hayley just came face-to-face with the blonde and dropped the iron to the ground seeing she was no threat...mostly.

The hybrid uncrossed his legs and placed his book down, "Indeed, c'mon." He tapped his fingers against his leg counting down.

The moment his last finger hit his thigh, as they walked towards the front area, yelling filled the entire house.

"Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, backstabbing-wanker!"

Elara's eyes lit up at the sound of Rebekah's voice. Klaus opened the doors to reveal his sister.

"Enough with all the shouting."

"Beks!" Elara hugged her. Rebekah set aside her anger to hug the girl attached to her, "Lara. You look beautiful as always." The girls pulled away.

"There's no magical bump yet?" Rebekah pouted seeing as she wasn't showing. Elara laughed and rested her hands over her stomach pushing the thin-clothed t-shirt down a little to show the small, unnoticeable bump.