𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳, WHAT IF?...

𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

MOVING TO NEW ORLEANS Elara made her friends promise to always stay in touch

MOVING TO NEW ORLEANS Elara made her friends promise to always stay in touch. To call or text when they could. To invite her to important events. And to never ever forget her.

She just wasn't expecting to get that call.

"A true community of vampires."

Sam looked at Elara both of them trying not to laugh. One of the vampires, Diego looked at both of them.

"What about them?" He pointed at Elara and Hayley. The vampires are used to Sam, they've had him around since he was a kid. When he was still human. Now they've got two new werewolves who they know nothing of.

Klaus carried his glass with him as he walked. "Had you let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address." He stood next to Elara's chair.

She was still angry about what he did. She flipped him off and he gave her a warning look.

Marcel saw this and stifled his laughter. He could see why she and Sam were friends.

"As I assume you know, she is carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay her and her sister the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of our child to create hybrids."

"Yeah, say it like you mean in," Elara spoke sarcastically. Some of the vampires let some laughs slip.

Klaus squeezed her shoulder lightly. "I assure you, I do not."

"Father of the year," Hayley glared at him. She would much rather be with Elijah and Rebekah, but she wouldn't leave her sister.

Elara bit her lip looking up at him. Despite everything he did, he was still the father of her child, and she believed everything he said.

Her phone started buzzing as he continued to talk. Ignoring it she answered Damon's call.

"Ah, you do miss me?" She smiled ignoring the vampire meeting going on around her.

"Hey, sunshine. How you doing?"

She smiled, "amazing, I guess. Klaus is still driving me crazy." She heard his soft laughter on the other side. Too soft. "What's wrong?"

Damon laughed before he spoke again. "Um..can you get down here? I know you're probably tired, but I think you wanna be here kiddo."

Elara looked at Hayley, "D, tell me what's going on?" She kept her eyes on Hayley. Hayley grabbed her hand listening.

The line was silent for a long time before he finally said it. "Katherine's dying."

Her eyes snapped towards Klaus, who was lowering the glass from his mouth after he heard.