𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯, THE START OF 'STAMMY' NEW...

𝘐'𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦

KLAUS AND ELARA WALKED downstairs hand-in-hand, going back and forth with each other

"You can not buy everything in the baby store because it looks good," he argued.

"Yes, I can. And Hope likes it too and soon her little sister or brother will too. You're just boring."

Klaus looked at the stairs they walked down, debating on throwing her down them. It took everything in him not to.

Elara on the other hand had no self-control. She stopped and let go of his hand as she pushed him down.

Elara hummed finishing off the rest of the steps, stepping over his now unconscious body.

The group of people waiting, walked over hearing the noise. Once they saw Klaus with a broken neck on the ground they stayed quiet.

Elijah kicked at his brother's foot. "Breakfast anyone?" He asked.

"I tried to tell him not to go through with it," Damon mumbled.

Elara smacked his head, looking around. "Where's Hope?" They pointed towards the kitchen. "The boyfriends stole her," Damon told her.

Elara started going towards the kitchen with everyone following.

Hope was sitting on the counter with pancake batter on her nose and in her mouth. Stefan and Sam stood beside her making the pancake mix.

Elara leaned over the island with a smirk. "Aww, what a happy family. How long have you two been together?" She teased.

They jumped and turned around to see her. She wiggled her fingers with a smile.

"Look at this. My besties and my daughter. Who would've thought?" She walked around the island looking at her baby.

"Oh my gosh, you're just a messy baby, huh?" Elara grabbed Hope's hands. Hope laughed clapping her hands together. Elara smiled, picking her off the counter.

Hope sat on Elara's hip with messy hands. "You know, Stef, Elijah can legally marry you two if you want? Y'know if you just wanna Vegas it."

Sam gave her a mocking smile before he flicked pancake batter onto her. Elara gasped as it hit her dead in the face.

She wiped her mouth looking at the boys. "Damon!" She called. The dark-haired brother came behind her taking the baby and carefully stepping back. Elara grabbed the bowl, dumping it on Sam's head.

Sam pressed his lips together as the batter dripped onto his body. Elara shook the bowl to get as much as she could out. She smiled before throwing the bowl at Stefan who just flinched slightly.