𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴, CELLS AND LIES

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

WEREWOLVES, WITCHES, VAMPIRES all originated from the same path, but still so different

WEREWOLVES, WITCHES, VAMPIRES all originated from the same path, but still so different. They all side with their own practically considering it treason to fraternize with the other.

Sam dragged the random guy from his room. He rushed him past all of the vampires to get him out.

On the second floor, Marcel leaned over catching the guy he was looking for, "Stop it right there, mister." He called causing Sam to speed up his walk.

He opened the gate pushing out the random man he spent the night with, "Nice seeing you, don't call, goodbye." The werewolf boy smiled at the boy closing the gate.

Marcel jumped down walking towards the boy, "Don't call? That's a new one. Bad night?" He looked at Sam questionably.

His men were starting to ask questions, and he had to put those questions to rest.

Sam could feel the uneasiness in the room, "Bad night of bad decisions. I got school so anything else?" Sam waited for the unwanted question before he left for his day of college courses.

Marcel laced his hand on Sam's shoulder walking alongside him, "You know I care about you, we've known each other almost 7 years. You're like a son to me." They stopped at the stairs and Marcel looked around the compound at the vampires nearby.

They all turned around leaving them to talk, "You had nothing to do with my vampires last night, right? You're not helping the wolves are you?"

He said he wouldn't lie. If Marcel asked he'd be honest, if not then he'd keep his mouth shut.

"I was there, yeah, but I didn't kill them, I swear."

Marcel clenched his jaw knowing that Sam was a part of it in some way. He nodded and patted his shoulder, "No school. Go chill with, Davina. Now I've gotta clean this up. Go." He smacked the back of the boy he saw as a son's head, rubbing his hand over his face.

Sam went upstairs to get his stuff before leaving the compound.

He bumped into someone glaring at the person, "Samuel. I think it's time we've had a chat." The hybrid smiled at him with no pure intentions for him.

Children are what they were. Children in daycare getting in trouble about to be put in time out. This was not the wanted outlook of any day for anyone in the plantation house.

Yet, here they were. Klaus Mikaelson standing in front of three children. Four if you count the little unborn one.

Elara, Hayley, and Sam were sitting on the long couch enduring an angry hybrid.

He paced with the 3 sets of eyes watching his every move. Even the slightest ones. All of them were just afraid of what was to come.

Klaus had found out about all of their sneaking around. It wasn't hard to figure out, he knows a suspicious person when he sees one.