𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰, TRUTH IN FAMILY & FRIENDS

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

VAMPIRES IN THE QUARTER stood around watching the two Originals in their home, afraid of their next moves

Marcel stood over the rail watching with eyes all on him.

"I'll help you either way considering she's pregnant. But I want something."

Klaus and Elijah shared a look. Elijah nodded, "continue."

Marcel took a sharp breath through his nose, walking down the steps towards the originals. The vampires spread making a path for him to walk through.

"I want my kid back."

Elara sat trying to get out of her restraints. At this very moment, she felt nothing more than betrayal.

Betrayal from someone she trusted. Someone she cared about. Someone she once would've given her life for. Someone she was friends with.

She heard the door open. He closed the door behind him, keeping his eyes on her.

"There's been a wolf watching. More so Hayley than me. You're a hybrid. You can't turn when you want." She paused. "Tyler, was it you?"

He listened and shook his head. "No, but you're right. Only hybrids can control when they change, and I'm the only one left besides Klaus. Which is why we're here."

Elara scoffed shaking her head. "So? What does that have to do with my baby? She isn't even born yet."

"It has everything to do with her...if I'm right."

If he's right? What the hell? Elara was so confused. "You do know that Klaus and his family have some pact or whatever about protecting me and my baby. I care about you Tyler, I care about your life. Don't do it."

He turned raising his eyebrow. "What makes you think I'm afraid to die? You know what he did." Tyler glared.

Elara looked down knowing exactly what he was talking about.

The other guy, Dwayne walked in. "You ready?" Tyler asked him and he nodded. Tyler pulled out a syringe.

Elara grew alert. Instinctively her arm went over her stomach, protectively. "What are you doing?" The man walked over grabbing her. "Tyler. Don't. Ty, please," she cried.

He got closer and she fought against the man's grip. "Tyler stop it!" He grabbed her face, "Klaus destroyed everything good in my life. Everyone else can forgive him, but not me. No, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants more than you."

Elara didn't try to understand his words or think about them as he raised it. She kicked, screaming as he stabbed her belly. She watched as blood came out, crying.

Tyler stepped back and Dwayne let her go. He squeezed the blood into his neck before snapping his neck.

She watched in horror before she started sobbing. Why did he want her baby?