𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵, WANTED

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺

WHEN SHE WAS FIVE the only thing Elara wanted was a puppy. When she grew up she planned to be a mermaid and have a merpuppy.

That's all she wanted.

Somehow the plan went the complete opposite way when she got pregnant by a vampire and soon got engaged to him and pregnant with his second child.

Sometimes she still thought about that dream. It was such a simple and childlike thing to want at the age of 5.

"Hayley says we have to go out to the bayou for all the mystical wedding stuff," Elara folded the newly-washed clothes and put them into different stacks.

Klaus was on the bed, reading. "Okay."

She spared a quick glance at him before looking back at her clothes. He's been very quiet and reserved today it was freaking her out. Klaus is never that quiet or blunt toward her.

Her phone rang breaking the silence in the room. She rolled her eyes seeing the name on the screen. "Yes?"

"No hello? How have you been? Wow. How are you?" He dragged out his final words.

Elara furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do you care?" She asked. "Well, just give me a moment. Stefan!" It went quiet for a few seconds.

"What?" She heard Stefan's voice on the other side. Their voices were muffled before she was hearing again. "Okay. You are invited to the conjoining of Elara Ma-,"

She pressed her palm against her forehead groaning and Damon continued to read the wedding invitation that was by no doubt sent out by her mother.

Elara was confused as she and Klaus hadn't even set up seating charts, or the guest list, or even talked about it since they decided on it.

"Oh my god. I'm going to kill her."

"So when were you going to tell us?" Damon asked with humor filling his voice. "How about never?"

Elara rolled her eyes, "oh, I am so adding this to your photo album. Should I bring it?"

"Goodbye, Damon," she dragged out.

"Wait!" He stopped her. "Or should I bring the camera? I've got a lot of good-quality embarrassment on there. I should probably check it first, don't want to leak anything."

Klaus peered his eyes away from the book and to Elara on the phone. She shook her head and groaned in disgust. "You're disgusting. Ew. I'm gonna throw up," she gagged.

Damon laughed but she was actually serious. "I'll call you back," she dropped the phone running to the bathroom.

There's the sickness.