𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭, YOUR ANCHOR

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬

WHILE PREGNANCY CAME WITH a lot of exasperating disadvantages, her family's need to keep her safe and away from all of their murderous drama was a very big plus

WHILE PREGNANCY CAME WITH a lot of exasperating disadvantages, her family's need to keep her safe and away from all of their murderous drama was a very big plus. Elara liked being able to help keep their family safe but the constant fighting and running around the city was not something she enjoyed doing.

She would much rather be home eating baby snacks and singing ABCs to Hope.

She was the definition of a stay-at-home mom.

After the whole heart situation with Aya, Klaus put down the ground rule of Elara no longer being involved in their plans outside of the compound.

Again, Elara didn't put up a fight. She was more than happy to do what she could from the inside. She got more time to buy things for the new baby and spend time with Hope.

She was enjoying every minute of it.

Elara was waiting on Hope to fall sound asleep before she went to go meet her husband. He was gone when she woke this morning so she hadn't spoken to him today.

He sent one text on his way back which was that he had a surprise.

Once Hope was out she was on her way to see what was going on. Elara was getting closer to the door when she heard a positively triggering word that sent her running into the room.

She stood at the door, waiting for certainty. "Oh, sweetheart, look who's in town," Klaus turned with a smile. The leather jacket turned his head and a genuine but confused smile made its way onto her face.

"What are you doing here? Oh my god," she walked forward to wrap her arms around Stefan. He laughed and hugged her back. Their phone calls and texts were nothing on actually seeing each other in person which hasn't happened since Alaric's wedding which was over a year ago.

They pulled away and Elara looked around at the 3 Mikaelson siblings. "Seriously, though, why are you here?" Elara didn't mean to be rude, but with their prophecy on the line, Stefan wasn't looking too good showing up at this time.

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the family. "That is of no matter. Freya, see to our dear friend's wounds. Elara, Elijah," Klaus tilted his head to the side, motioning for them to follow him.

Elara laid her hand on Stefan's shoulder. "I'm glad you're here, Stef," she said before leaving Freya and Stefan alone. She could tell that Freya didn't trust him already. Freya and Stefan have never met before this, the last time he was in town, Freya wasn't in the family yet.

Elara and Elijah followed Klaus downstairs. "Nik, what is he doing here? Stefan would've called if he was visiting." This isn't a casual visit and he has Freya bandaging him up? Vampires heal, so what's going on?

He looked around before he closed in on the two of them. "Stefan got himself into some rather nasty business with a huntress. One, we can only hope not to cross paths with," he looked at Elijah.