𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵, THEY ALL DIE

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳

JUST AS THEY ALL thought, there is no rest for the wicked.

Covered in blood Elara grabbed Hope and followed Hayley into her old apartment with Freya on her other arm.

"Get her a towel," Elara told Hayley while setting Hope down. "Here. It won't cure you but it'll help you," she bit into her wrist for Freya to drink.

"Lucien has an antidote to the poison in his penthouse," Hayley handed Freya the towel to place over her neck.

"Even if I was cured. The power I used to fight Lucien, it's gone. There is nothing that can stop Marcel now."

No, Elara didn't believe that. She knew that wasn't true.

"There's still something. You two stay here and watch Hope, please."

Elara left the apartment quickly and snuck back into the compound not alerting the vampires downstairs.

She could hear the rowdiness going on. She was running out of time.

She wrapped her hand tightly around the dagger and pulled it out. "Come on, hurry," she tapped anxiously against the floor.

The skin was slowly losing the blue, deathly tint and going back to its warmness.

Her eyes snapped open but her body was still stuck. "Good enough. Here," Elara opened the blood bag in her hand and placed it on Rebekah's lips.

Her body recovered faster than it was and soon she was holding it on her own and Elara was helping her out of the coffin.

"Your brothers need help. Marcel he... just please. Hope, Hayley, Freya and I are going to Lucien's. Marcel won't hurt you. Please, Bex."

Rebekah dropped the blood and ran out.

Elara stared at the empty spot for a moment. They only have so much time, they are running out of time. She took in a deep breath before she composed herself and got back over to the apartment.

"Let's go. Unless you guys want to die."

The girls all followed after Elara.

They scoured Lucien's apartment for a cure or something to help the poison. They searched every inch, the penthouse was completely trashed.

Hope was sitting in the corner of her crib away from all of them. Elara looked through the drawers while Hayley checked the closets with Freya.

"It's not here. I can't find it."

"Well, Klaus stole it before so it has to be here."

"If we don't find it, Freya dies."

"Yeah, I'm aware, Hayley!"