𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬, NIGHT

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘐 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

ELARA WAS STARTING TO think it was a blonde thing to be obsessive over planning events

ELARA WAS STARTING TO think it was a blonde thing to be obsessive over planning events. Elara was getting married tomorrow and Rebekah was in charge of everything with Elena and Bonnie there to carry out Caroline's envisioning.

Elara gave all of them full control over her wedding. She told them her colors and let them all go at it.

She didn't care what was happening as long as she was able to walk down the aisle to the man she loved and kiss him at the end of the night.

Rebekah had everything mapped out. Along with her designs were Caroline's, so they both compromised to get both of their inputted ideas involved.

Elara came into the compound with a bunch of brooms.

"What the hell. The most I've ever cleaned is laundry." Klaus didn't let Elara lift a hand in cleaning.

Elara did the laundry because it gave her something to do to pass the time, and she doesn't trust anyone to not mess up her clothes.

"Hey, Kol," she greeted as he passed her. He waved, quickly going to find his brother. Elara furrowed her eyebrows dropping the brooms in a corner. "Okay..."

She pulled out her phone to text Jackson.

Why the hell do brooms
keep appearing in my house?

Wolves. It's tradition.

For what?

For if you couldn't
wait.

Wait???

To jump his bones.

I think we cheated then.

Ew. Bye.

She laughs going upstairs. She walked into one of the many rooms in the compound where the siblings were talking.

Klaus saw her and immediately brightened his face. "Little wolf!" Rebekah and Kol went quiet. His loud voice was almost like he was warning them to hush.

She looked at them confused, "what? Is something wrong?"

Rebekah looked at Klaus and he shook his head. "Nope. There is a new ice cream shop down the street," he pulled his wallet from his back pocket. "Go try all of it," he smiled at her handing her his card.

She tilted her head looking behind him and the other Mikaelsons. Kol swallowed looking sick.

"Um...wh—,"

"Time to go," he turned her around.

Elara tried asking him questions but he closed the door before she could. Elara stood at the door holding the card, "okay then." She walked downstairs smiling with his card.