𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮, OUR FAMILY'S HOPE

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴

LOSING A CHILD IS NEVER easy for anyone. Losing a child and knowing they're near, but you can't find them is even worse.

Klaus Mikaelson knew that feeling. Not only did he lose his child, but he lost the love of his life.

Both of them, gone from his reach. While he could save one he couldn't save the other.

Klaus Mikaelson lost the love of his life twice in one year. There was no getting her back this time. There was no making it better.

She was gone.

All that was left is their miracle child. Theirs. She was their miracle child who was now in the possession of witches who are trying to kill her during her first few hours into the world.

The one thing he could do to make up for everything he did was save her. If he did nothing else good with his life, he did this. He saved his child.

Klaus and Elijah searched through the cemetery, passing the same ground over and over again.

"We've passed through here twice already," Elijah looked around. They were getting nowhere. "We're running out of time." Klaus threw the candles around in anger.

"Then we move faster," he mumbled.

"Or smarter." The two vampires turned to face her. She stood behind them ignoring her growing hunger but focusing on the pull she felt.

"Elara?"

Klaus walked towards her. He looked at her, taking in her appearance. "How are you here?" She was completely healed. 

She looked into his blue eyes. "I woke up in the church. I felt this hunger. I knew what I needed." She looked at him.

Elara looked away stepping back from him, "I can feel her. She's here. I can feel my baby," she walked.

"You died with the baby's blood still in your system," Elijah spoke up.

"She's in transition." Klaus looked at her. "Which means she has to drink the baby's blood to survive."

Elara swallowed trying not to think about it. "I don't care about me. I'm gonna go find our daughter," she started to walk with the boys following her.

She followed the pull of her daughter, moving with every intention to kill.

They found the witches. Genevieve held a blade above the baby. "No!" Elijah threw a vase.

They stopped chanting and dropped the knife. They stood together throwing the vampires back. Calling the ancestors and their dead to help, the witches banned against them.

Klaus, Elara, and Elijah split up each taking their own way of witches.

Klaus grabbed an iron and threw it at one of the witches trying to kill the baby, causing them to come undone. The other grabbed the knife going toward the baby. She held her hand up to hold them back.