𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭, CRAZY BAYOU

𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

KLAUS FOUND HIMSELF GOING mad, more so than he already was

KLAUS FOUND HIMSELF GOING mad, more so than he already was. His plans were failing, his brother was still in the hands of his enemy, and the love of his life was just out of his reach. Everything was wrong.

The only thing he was left to do, was control things...people.

"That will be all." He opened the door of his office to let the girl out. The blonde stood reluctantly, unable to control any of her actions anymore.

She walked towards the door but was pushed back just as she was about to leave. Klaus closed the door slightly, stepping out of the room.

"Love. Did you sleep well?" He turned to meet Elara who has just awoken. She looked at him with furrowed brows looking back at the door he was holding, "uh...yeah. The baby still plays soccer all night, but once I told her how annoying you were she seemed to relax." She smiled at him.

Klaus was riding on a rush of happiness that she was telling his daughter about him. Even if he was perceived as the bad guy, he was known.

He just nodded letting the door go, "very well," he moved out of her way. Elara started walking away from him, "your wolf-boy asked about you. You're free to see him if you'd like."

Elara was frozen hearing him talk about Sammy. She missed him. They had known each other for a short amount of time, but they became closer than anything in that time.

Elara continued downstairs and Klaus opened the door again to his office where Cami was with her arms crossed.

"What?"

She shook her head grabbing her purse, "you should tell her. If by some miracle she remembers, she'll never forgive you for not telling her."

Cami took her leave leaving him with his thoughts and plans.

Hayley was in the kitchen cutting up some fruit. She heard Elara and turned to look over her shoulder, "good morning! How's my niece?" Elara groaned holding her belly, "taking over my uterus."

The girls laughed and Elara walked next to Hayley taking a strawberry.

She leaned against the counter grabbing more.

"Have you ever felt like there's this big gap just missing?" Elara blurted out randomly. Hayley peaked up as she continued to cut, "I just... I go to sleep and I-I see things." Hayley nodded trying to play it off. As much as she wished she could tell her, she couldn't.

When everything happened Klaus pulled everyone Elara knew together and basically made the decision that no one tells Elara anything. He took control of the situation.

He was on edge the first couple of days and no one wanted to anger him anymore, so they all agreed.

No one says a word.