𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲, DAHLIA'S HERE

𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰

KLAUS AND ELARA WALKED the streets of New Orleans, pushing Hope in her stroller

KLAUS AND ELARA WALKED the streets of New Orleans, pushing Hope in her stroller. Klaus was finally giving her a real tour of the city.

Today he was determined to give her a normal day. Their first normal day out in the city as a family.

"Well, Mrs. Mikaelson, what would you like to see first?" He asked her.

She laughed while taking a look around. "Wow, I don't know where do you usually take your girls?" Elara parked the stroller in front of a man playing the violin. "Well, it wouldn't be much of a tour to go there when you've been there plenty of times," he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Elara smacked his chest. "Daddy's feeling very spontaneous today, huh?" She tucked the blanket around Hope.

They dropped some cash into the case before they continued walking. "Oh, I can show you where I get those beignets you love."

Elara looked back hearing the new song being played. When she turned back around she saw a questionable sign.

A promise made us a debt to be paid.

She swallowed, tapping Klaus. "We sho-,"

"Flowers miss? A gift for the child." Klaus looked at Elara and shook his head. "We're alright."

"Are you sure? Black Dahlia's are in bloom. They're lovely."

"Nik," she whispered. Dahlia.

Klaus stepped forward as the man reached to touch Elara. "Show yourself, witch!" He growled holding the man. Elara turned around to Jackson and Hayley who trailed behind them as protection.

"Nik!"

"I am here. I am everywhere. And I intend to take what is mine," Elara looked down at Hope who was laying, unfazed and half asleep. "It's her."

Jackson looked up confused. "What's going on?"

"Dahlia," Elara looked at him. "Let's go. Now."

They arrived back at the compound, Klaus calling a meeting. Elara went to lay Hope down while Klaus caught everyone up.

Elara walked back downstairs after her baby fell asleep. "Dahlia calls it lemming. Using proxies to watch her enemies from afar. But I've never seen it done on quite this scale." Freya explained.

Elara took a seat, joining the conversation. "So basically every hurricane-chugging, boob-flashing tourist on bourbon street is a potential spy. Should we round them all one by one?" She smiled knowing that finding Dahlia wouldn't be so easy.

Klaus smirked. That really is his wife.

"The good news is I know a little bit about how her magic works. This tonic will at least prevent her from using any of us."