" oh Izuku, good job out there "

" What good job? how could you leave me there "

" I just don't want to deal with them "

Izuku looked at Toya in disbelief, but soon his gaze shifted outside again as the crowd went into an uproar.

" All Might!!... "

" Wow!!... All Might please look here... "

The people who gathered were even more excited by the arrival of the No.1 Hero. All attention immediately turned to him. All Might, who had just gotten out of the car, received the greeting with a laugh and the big smile that he always had.

" HAHAHA... Thank you for the greeting "

" All Might, who will you face in this match? "

" Well, whoever it is I will give my best "

" Then which do you think will win, Hunter or Hero "

" Whoever wins will definitely give their best during the match. In addition, both sides are fighting for the safety and security of citizens. "

" Is that so, then good luck in this match "

" Of course "

All Might answered with a big smile and gave a thumbs up at the camera. People who saw his signature smile immediately cheered and cheered him on. This was different from the people who stared at him with cold eyes.

Since hearing All Might's name mentioned, Izuku looked at him with a cold gaze. He didn't say anything and just stared at All Might who kindly greeted his fans.

" that person has arrived "

" Yes... "

" Looking closely at that person emits an imposing aura "

" Yes... "

After giving his last greetings to the journalists, All Might entered the building which was filled with several staff who were on duty there. The staff there greeted him and All Might returned his usual smile, but that smile immediately turned into a stiff smile as soon as he saw the two teenagers staring at him. Both of them wore coats with the emblem of the sword and setting sun.

All Might recognized the crest because it was the guild crest that was always broadcast on TV, but what made him stiff was the chill that one of them was emitting.

Even if it was just a glimpse, All Might felt it clearly. As if feeling deja vu he felt he had felt the same feeling.

His thoughts broke when he heard footsteps approaching him. All Might could see the black-haired young man walking towards him leaving his partner who had a surprised expression on his face.

The young man walked up to All Might and held out his hand to him with a friendly smile on the young man's face.

"Nice to see you again All Might-san, I'm the Vice Guild Leader of the Dawn Guild, Izuku"

All Might's mind was spinning a little when he saw the youth's blue eyes. For some reason, those eyes felt familiar to him. As he was looking through his memories, a bell rang in his head and the memory of him meeting a mysterious young man while chasing a sludge villain came back to him.

" Ah! You were the young man from back then. Well... to think you were a Hunter, plus you were also the Vice Guild Master of a large guild. "

" I'm glad you still remember me. It's an honor to be in the same competition as the No.1 Hero "

" So you're taking part in the competition too? Then I'll be looking forward to your performance, HAHAHA.... "

All Might laughed while patting Izuku on the shoulder. From the outside, they seemed to be exchanging friendly greetings, but inside Izuku was a cold feeling that he was trying so hard to hide behind his usual poker smile.