𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 11𓃬

~A friendly reminder to vote by comment, on your favorite event~

(Can be seen between chapter 8 and 9)

Alerie's POV.

Where am I?

The wind started to gently hit my back.

When I turned around, I saw a familiar yet unfamiliar garden with a mansion behind it.

I could hear waves hitting the shores.

Behind the waves I could see a bigger island with a huge castle in the middle of it.

It felt like I knew about it, but I couldn't really recall it.

'' Hmm hmm hmm. La la la la, la laaa''

I turned around to the humming sounds. Whoever was humming had a beautiful voice.

I followed the voice and saw a wooden arch adorned with wisteria flowers, that fell through the arch from the tree above it.

As I walked through the arch, I saw a beautiful, red-haired woman.

Again, she seemed familiar to me and yet unfamiliar.

She was emitting an enchanting aura.

The way her body swayed along her humming.

If there were more people around, everybody would only have their eyes on her.

The way she danced was captivating.

She opened her eyes and noticed me.

Then she stopped up facing towards me.

She gave me the most beautiful smile that made my chest hurt.

She extended her hand while continuing to smile.

I was about to take her hand as everything turned dark, and I felt like I was falling in an endless pit. 

I jolted up from the dream, sweating. ''What was that dream? Was it even a dream? Why did that women seem awfully familiar to me? ''

I wanted to cry by the thought of the woman, but restrained myself. I pushed myself up and saw Grim sleeping while mumbling something, but Yuu wasn't around.

I took a blanket and put it around my shoulders while heading down to the lounge.

The door to the hallway was open. But the weird thing was the cold wind that came from the hallway.

As I entered the hallway, I saw the door half-open.

''Did Yuu go somewhere? ''

Just as I was about to call out to him, I saw him at the gate entrance, but he wasn't alone.

He was with a tall student, as he had a Diasomnia uniform on. Aside from that he had black hair, elf-like ears...

...and horns.

The student intrigued me, and I decided to approach them. As I got closer to the gate entrance, Yuu spotted me.

''Ari? What are you doing up so late? ''

''I could say the same to to you and your friend.'' I giggled and looked at the tall students.

''I see, another child of man.'' He looked at me interested, studying me. ''So, you also live here in this abandoned building? ''

Twisted Wonderland: MemoriaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara