𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 2𓃬

Cafeteria

Yuu's POV.

It was lunch time, so we headed towards the cafeteria. We met up with Ari, since she had time to join. Sometimes she even had lunch and tea with the headmaster – even the headmaster praises her a lot. Other times she bought food for herself and afterwards found a place to take a nap, if she had time. She is working hard and seems to enjoy her job – even though she sometimes arrived late at the dorm.

''Ugh... Professor Trein must be using some kind of spell to put me to sleep.'' Grim mumbled tired. ''No matter how hard I resist I get drowsy!''

''You fell asleep five minutes in. You can't even call it resisting.'' Deuce pointed out to Grim who clearly wasn't listening to him.

''It's lunch time, what should I have today~ '' Ace chirped also ignoring Deuce.

''I wonder too. I'm starving.'' Ari remarked. ''Hmm. Is it just me or is it quite crowded today.''

We all looked towards the buffet, and Ari was right. It was more crowded than usual.

''Today is a special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote themselves in the school!'' a cafeteria ghost announced to the crowd.

''Three chocolate croissants for me!'' a Heartlabyul student ordered.

''Nice! I actually got one this month! The egg sandwiches are awesome! ~ '' another Heartslabyul student cheered.

''The egg salad sandwich is already sold out!'' the cafeteria ghost announced. ''There's only one deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich left!''

''Everything looks really tasty. I might have to get something. What about you Ari?'' Ace asked her.

''I'll definitely have some! I heard that the new bakery has become very popular in a short amount of time!'' she informed us.

''Sounds like it's worth it.'' Deuce commented. ''Prefect, Grim, what do you wan-...''

I looked to were Grim was, in order to ask him what he wanted, but he was already gone...

''Grim is gone!'' I exclaimed.

''Out of my way! All of you!'' a certain voice could be heard. We turned our heads towards the voice.

''That deluxe minced-meat cutlet sandwich is mine!'' Grim was already among the crowd to get hold of the sandwich even if it meant cutting in line.

''Hey! No cutting in line!''

''You got some nerve cutting in front of your seniors, freshman! Get out of here.''

''Let's stop him before he causes any trouble!'' Deuce exclaimed.

Grim ran past the students and took the deluxe sandwich, he had set his eyes on. Deuce and I managed to get through the crowd and get a hold of Grim, but...

''I'll have a roast beef with lettuce panini!'' Ace used this situation to order for himself, and...

''I'll have a vegetarian and roast beef sandwich, and a muffin!'' Ari herself had the same motive as Ace.

''You two don't get to cut the line either!'' Deuce scolded them.

''I'll find us a place to sit while you guys' order food.'' Grim said and ran with his sandwich. I felt a hand holding on to my wrist. I looked to see who it was and saw Ari in front of me.

''You go after him, just tell me what you want and I'll order it for you.'' she told, probably worried about that Grim would cause more trouble.

''I will! Thank you!''