♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!

A/N - Here she is! The commission of Alerie!

Even though she's not a student - there wasn't other choices but to have her drawn with either school or dorm uniform. But since Ramshackle dorm doesn't have a dorm uniform yet I choose to the Night Raven College Uniform.

Thank you @yorraishin for making this great art (on fiverr).

Yuu's POV.

Another dream?

A lady, most likely a queen held a rosebush in her hand.

''Who dares to taint my roses! Prepare yourself! '' the Queen yelled.

''I beg your forgiveness, Your highness. It's their fault.'' the Three of Clubs blamed the other Card Soldiers.

''It wasn't me. It was Ace!'' the Two of Clubs defended himself.

''Was it you? '' the Queen glared at the Ace of Clubs.

''No! it was Two!'' he protested.

''Two's doing?'' the Queen tried to confirm, only to get angrier and angrier.

''No, it was Three.'' the Two of Clubs blamed the Soldier.

''Enough! Off with all their heads!'' the Queen ordered losing her patience.

Other Card Soldiers appeared and apprehended the three Clubs soldiers.

''Of course, you lose your head for using the wrong color.'' a Two of Diamonds mocked the Clubs.

''I can't believe anyone would mix up the red and white.'' a three of Spades mocked the Clubs.

You don't need to take someone's head over the color of some roses.

Why didn't anyone stop the Queen?