♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 15♣️♦️

Yuu's POV.

''Your Majesty indeed. You're not a queen.'' the girl named Alice pointed at the Queen. ''You're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!''

''Heh heh heh. What did you say?'' the Queen mocked Alice.

''She said you're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!'' a Cheshire Cat repeated.

It made the Queen furious, and she ordered her Card Soldiers to get Alice and...

''Off with her head!''

The Card Soldiers surrounded Alice and were ready to apprehend her.

''You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!'' the King of Hearts commanded.

Why didn't anyone stop the Queen, before it got too far?

I woke up and saw Grim and Ace in the bedroom waiting for me to wake up

''Oh! You're already up.'' Grim greeted me.

''Today is the day! Let's get going.'' Ace said impatient.

We headed down to the Lounge where Deuce and Ari were waiting for us. But... I was a little surprised of Ari's choice of clothes. It looked like she was the one who was preparing herself for a duel.

''Good morning, Yuu.'' Deuce greeted.

''Good morning, Yuu!'' Ari greeted with a smile.

''Good morning.'' I greeted back and turned to Alerie. ''You seem in a good spirit today, Ari.''

''Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better.'' She glanced at the floor. She the took a small breath and looked at me and gave me a small reassuring smile. ''The headmaster confronted me about what Riddle said to me, and... He reassured me that Riddle was wrong... I mean... I knew it myself, but...''

''I see, I'm happy that you are feeling better.'' I smiled, and walked in front her and patted her head.

''Anyway, less talking and more walking.'' she motioned us to the entrance. ''We have a fight to win!''

'Haha, she really acts like she's going to fight too, but I guess it's alright since she wants Riddle to open his eyes... Maybe I should challenge her  to a duel one day...'