Prologue ~ Chapter 2

''Magic... It can't be real... So, this isn't a dream after all'' the dark-haired boy muttered to himself.

Just as I wanted to say something, Riddle stepped towards us and pointed his magical pen at the boy.

''How dare you insult me. I shall have your head too.'' Riddle said annoyingly.

''No offense. But he tried to save you. How could he know that you were able to seal of Grim's magic with yours.'' I pointed out bluntly making the two boys flinch.

''What!? First this one insults me and now you are talking back! It's the same as insulting the Queen of Hearts herself ! I shall have your head too!'' Riddle said angrily while pointing his pen at me.

''And besides it's not like we wanted to be here in the first place'' I said making Riddle angrier than he already was.

''That's nonsense. The black carriage doesn't come for humans without magic power.'' Riddle pointed out making the dark-haired boy and me look at each other confused.

''I found that very hard to believe to. As headmaster I've never experienced such thing.'' a familiar voice said behind us. It was the masked man...

'Headmaster?'

''Ugh!'' my head suddenly started to hurt. While clinging to my head the boys and the headmaster started to get worried until my headache stopped.

''Are you alright!? The boy asked with a worried look on his face while placing a hand on my shoulder.

''Y-yeah. I just got a slight headache. That's all.'' I reassured him.

''Hmm. If you say so. Now let's get you two appointed to a dorm.'' the headmaster said while motioning us towards the mirror

The boy walked towards the mirror when suddenly a face appeared on the mirror.

''State your name.'' the mirror said.

''Enma Yuuken.'' the boy answered.

''... Your soul. No color, no shape... I don't sense a single drop of magic of him.''

''What did you say? But the black carriage... If that's the case you shouldn't even be here.'' the headmaster said while holding his chin.

''In that case I'll have the Mirror return you where you came from.'' the headmaster said while looking towards Yuuken.

''There is no such place.'' the Mirror interrupted making Yuuken look at it in shock.

''Hmm. What about this one?'' the headmaster asked while pushing me towards the Mirror and positioned himself beside it.

''Hmm. This one's presence seems familiar.'' the mirror said before I could say my name.

''Please take your hood off.'' the Mirror ordered.

When I took my hood off my hair fell and my feminine facial features were revealed.

''Eh!? A girl!'' the headmaster yelled while putting his hands on my shoulders while taking a closer look. Even the student behind me began to whisper amongst themselves.

''State your name.'' the Mirror asked making the headmaster look back and moved away.

''Well... the only thing I can remember is my name and age nothing else. My name is Alerie Lewyn. And of course, I'm a girl.'' I answered bluntly.

Headmaster's POV

'Alerie Lewyn? I know her, but how? For some reason I can't seem to remember it. Her eyes, hair color and even that necklace seems very familiar.' I thought confused until my train of thoughts was interrupted by the Mirror.