𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 21𓃬

A/N - The Fidelis, you hear of in chapter 12 of this arc was said to be a breed of an owl, cougar and griffin. I had to change it to ''a breed consisting of different animals''. As I was trying to draw it, I realized it wasn't necessary for the Fidelis to be of those particular animals. A side-note for a Fidelis, is that it is different which animals they take after.

''This furball is my brother's son, Cheka. ...My nephew.''

''Nephew?!'' everyone shouted expect for Alerie who looked at Cheka in awe.

''T-That means... he's the one who's next in line for the throne?!'' Ruggie stuttered still in shock.

''I saw you play, uncle! You were so cool! Next time I visit, teach me how to play Magical Shift!'' Cheeka begged with a big, innocent smile.

''Fine, fine. Just stop screaming' in my ear. '' Leona said annoyed as tried to distance himself a little. ''Where're all your bodyguards? They're probably losing their minds looking for you.''

''I couldn't wait to see you, so I left them behind. Hehe.'' Cheeka said innocently as he was.

''So... the source of all Leona's pain is...'' Jack tried to understand the situation.

''This innocent angel...'' Alerie finally spoke up as she looked heartfelt at the happy lion cub.

''He's really attached to him.'' Grim commented and we all looked at Leona.

''Shut up... Stop staring at me!'' Leona growled but to his surprise Cheeka jumped on the top of Leona's stomach and enthusiastically questioned his uncle furthermore.

''Ouch, hey, don't sit on my stomach!'' the lion demanded but the cub didn't notice his uncle's dismay.

''H-He's just casually sitting on Leon's stomach?!'' Jack stuttered.

''Pfft... Hahaha! This is rich.'' Ruggie laughed amused by the scene. ''So, this is why Leona never wants to go home.''

'' It's cute.'' Alerie commented.

''Hey, hey, uncle! When are you coming home to see us, uncle? Next week? After that? Ah, have you read all the letters I sent you?''

''I told you; I'll be back for the holidays.'' Leona told his nephew who now noticed the others in infirmary.

''Are you Leona's friends?'' Cheeka asked curious.

''Heh heh. Yeah, sure we are! We're your uncle's best friends! Isn't that right, 'Uncle Leona'?'' Ace laughed while mocking him.

''U-Uncle Leona...! Argh, it hurts so much when I laugh...'' Ruggie didn't even try to hide his amusement.

''Stop laughing, you bastards! I'll remember this for later!''

CLICK!

Leona and Cheeka turned to the culprit who just took a picture of the lion uncle and nephew with Yuu's ghost camera.

''I couldn't help myself. I just had to take a picture! Haha!'' Alerie looked at the picture of the two lions.

''Why your female herbivore.'' Leona said annoyingly but Cheeka on the other hands grew curiouser and curiouser.

He jumped down from Leona's stomach and hugged Alerie's legs.

''Say, say, nice lady. Are you Uncle Leona's girlfriend?''

''G-G-Girlfriends?!'' Alerie stuttered while she was a blushing mess. ''I-I...''

''Cheeka, stop talking nonsense!'' Leona called the cub, himself being a blushing mess. ''You're making her uncomfortable.''