♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️

A/N - Thank you for the 1K reads!

A few days later

Yuu's POV.

The weather was beautiful. The rose bushes were painted. Everyone followed the dress code. The Card Soldiers took their positions. The trumpet announced the arrival of the Heartslabyul's leader.

''Announcing our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm leader Riddle!'' a Heartslabyul student announced.

''The roses are red, the table clothes are white. A perfect Unbirthday Party.'' Riddle said after inspecting the decorations. ''Is there a sleeping mouse inside the teapot... Actually, it's fine without it.''

''You don't have to change everything right away.'' Trey commented on Riddle's calmer demeanor. ''Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, let's try to put it on a scone. Change 'it's worthless without' to 'it would be nice to have', right?''

''Yeah, you're right,'' Riddle agreed. Before continuing towards his chair, Riddle stopped up in front of Ari. He extended his hand towards her.

''Alerie? Would you do me the honors and sit by my side at this tea party?''

''It would be my pleasure, Riddle.'' She answered and let him take her hand into his and then went to sit at the main table.

''In the end we had to manage all the cleaning of the garden, and do all the prep work.'' Ace exhaled relieved.

''Calm down. The fact that the dorm leader is back after full recovery is the most important thing.'' Deuce told Ace.

''The garden is looking photogenic again, so I'm super satisfied.'' Cater cheered taking out his phone and took pictures.

''Let's get snackin' already! I'm ready to eat all this food!'' Grim said while drooling.

''You didn't have time to eat last time, huh.'' I commented.

''Okay!~'' Cater cheered catching everyone's attention. ''Let's get this party-''

''Wait a minute!'' Riddle slammed the table and stood up abruptly. ''Are those white roses...?''

''Geh! We missed some?!'' Ace said in horror.

''Aaaaah... Ace, Deuce, you said you painted them all!'' Cater asked them in shock.

''How is this our fault!'' Deuce said scared.

''R-Riddle, this...'' Trey stuttered, trying to stay composed.

''Riddle...'' Ari said a little nervously besides Trey.

Riddle took his staff and readied himself to wave it.

''A clear violation of the rules! He's going to cut our heads off...!'' a Heartslabyul student exclaimed, but...

Riddle waved his staff and the roses turned red.

'' I'm just fooling around.'' Riddle smiled at us. '' I'm not going to punish you for one or two missed roses.''

''R-Really?!'' Cater stuttered. ''Riddle's so lenient!''

''Say, Ari. Now that you're able to use magic, why don't you paint some roses.'' Ace encouraged her.

''Uhm... I'm actually not allowed to use my magic.'' Ari said, while rubbing the back of her head.

''How come?'' Deuce asked curiously.

''Well... Long story short, it's unstable, and that's why I'm under the headmaster and professor Crewel's tutelage.'' she explained. ''And for the rest of the story, I'll explain it on a later date, because it's a little complicated.''