𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 4𓃬

Mirror Chamber – Dorm leader meeting.

Alerie met with Riddle in front of the Mirror Chamber. These last few days, he has been helping Alerie with preparing herself with the meeting since he had much experience with it. 

This wasn't the first time that Alerie was a part of a meeting with the dorm leaders. But Riddle was nice to help her prepare for the meeting, as she didn't know everything about Twisted Wonderland yet. Even the headmaster deemed it a good idea and a opportunity for her to get to know the dorm leaders.

He explained that the dorm leaders also are a part of the events that take place at the school, and that they are given various tasks that need to be in order. For example, one of the dorm leaders is the manager of the tournament. Alerie already knew who it was, since she worked with the said manager before, much to her dismay.

Slowly the rest of the dorm leaders entered the Mirror Chamber and took their seats. In the meantime, Alerie distributed the needed paperwork for the meeting, which she had prepared.

Crowley finally arrived, and the meeting was in progress.

''Let our meeting about the October Interdorm Magical Shift Tournament begin.'' Crowley announced while sitting on a chair with Alerie standing by his side.

''Alerie-chan! We are happy to have you here!'' Scarabia's dorm leader Kalim Al-Asim announced loudly.

''We'll start with, Octavinelle's dorm leader Ashengrotto has an announcement as the manager of the tournament.''

'' I'm Azul Ashengrotto, the tournament's manager. Thank you for your time.'' Azul introduced himself. ''To start things off, I would like to discuss the installation of food stalls around the colosseum venue. All the allocated slots for external enterprises and internal club activities have been filled.''

''Oh! Very nice! It's going to be super lively.''Kalim exclaimed enthusiastically.

''Royal guests from every country have all been sent their invitations and public ticket sales have been going smoothly. Applications from TV stations and newspapers are coming in like they do every year.''

''This tournament is a big deal worldwide. I got super excited for my invitation every year, before I enrolled in this school.'' Kalim commented.

'The headmaster told me that Kasim is born into a wealthy and prestigious family. And that Savanaclaw's dorm leader Leona Kingscholar is the second prince of his country. Those facts alone show that the Magift Tournament isn't child's play, but that it is taken very seriously. One of the outcomes of this event is to maintain a good relationship with these privileged families, as the outcome also reflects on the school itself.' Alerie thought, thinking how the school's image is important in the eyes of people of higher ranks.

''Since you're royalty, you would've gotten one too, right, Leona? Maybe we passed by each other when we were children?'' Kalim asked the beastman, who didn't seem to be much interested in either the meeting or in Kalim's question.

''Who knows... I don't care.'' Leona said lazily.

'' I'll have to work extra hard this year to keep my foundation from melting.'' Pomefiore's dorm leader Vil Schoenheit commented.

''Pomefiore is the only dorm to take timeouts to fix their makeup.'' Riddle said deadpanned.

''How can you be so proactive about being in front of a bunch of people?'' Ignihyde's dorm leader Idia Shroud asked from his tablet. ''The thought makes me want to puke.''