𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 12𓃬

Thank you for the 5k reads!

~A friendly reminder to vote by comment, on your favorite event in honor of the 5k reads~

(Can be seen between chapter 8 and 9)

I pushed the due date to the end of december.

Yuu's POV.

I can hear stomping on the ground.

Suddenly a wave of hyenas march while I'm looking at a lion with a black mane and a scar over his left eye.

''A shiny new era is tip-toeing nearer.'' the black-maned lion said looking down on the marching hyenas.

''And where do we feature?'' a hyena cunningly asked.

''Just listen what I have to say.'' the black-maned lion answered. ''We're going to kill Mufasa. And Simba, too. Then I will be king!''

The black-maned lion began to laugh evilly, and the hyenas did the same.

''Long live the king!'' the hyenas cheered loudly.

''My teeth and ambition are bared.'' Their leader roared. ''Be Prepared!''

Ramshackle dorm.

'Why didn't they try to talk it out first? What could be the reason that he wants to be the king so badly?'

''Oh, you're up. Ari just finished breakfast and told me to wake you up. Come on!'' Grim jumped down from my bed and left the room.

As soon as we ate breakfast all three of us left Ramshackle Dorm with Rowan seeing us off.

Main Street

We entered the Main Street when Grim suddenly asked. ''Oh, yeah. Did the two of you go somewhere last night? You were gone when I woke up for the bathroom.''

Ari only yawned and didn't seem like she was going to say anything, so I proceeded to explain Grim of last night's occurrence.

''Weeh. A weirdo with horns on his head. And he didn't tell you his name...''

''He told us to call him whatever we wanted.'' I explained to Grim.

''Hmm, then... How about 'Tsunotarou'? ''

''That's good, Grim!''

Alerie's POV.

When I heard Grim's suggestion to a nickname I almost choked on air. ''Hey, hey... He might get mad...''