𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 9𓃬

~A friendly reminder to vote on your favorite event~

(Can be seen on the between chapter 8 and 9)

Savanaclaw dorm

''Whoa~ So this is Savanaclaw dorm.'' Deuce looked at the place in amazement.

''Well, every dorm has their own style.'' Alerie commented.

''Of course, you would know... You've must have been at all the dorms.'' Ace commented, figuring that comes along the job as a secretary.

''So... Did you meet Malleus Draconia while running errands in the Diasomnia dorm?'' Deuce asked curiously.

''No... I haven't... He always seems to be away, when I have business at the dorm... I'm really curious about him...'' Alerie grumbled.

'' It's rugged and looks like it's made from rocks! What animal did that big skeleton come from?'' Grim asked while he looked at the huge skeleton.

'' It's an elephant skeleton. It must have been an adult elephant since it's so huge.'' Alerie explained.

''Elephant...'' Grim looked at the skeleton again, this time in amazement.

''So, you also have elephants in this world.'' Yuu spoke.

''This dorm got a different vibe from our dorm.'' Ace commented while looking around the area.

'' It's like, rough and tumble? Just the air feels wild, you know.'' Cater added further.

''We are looking for Jack? What does he look like?'' Ace asked remembering their mission.

Cater started to explain while showing the group Jack's student picture. ''He has tan skin with silver hair. His wolf-like ears and bushy tail are his trademarks.''

The others were looking at the picture while Grim looked around the area.

''Isn't that him right there?'' Grim said pointing with his paw. ''The one running alone on the grounds!''

''Bingo! Grim wins this one! He fits the description perfectly. There's no doubt.'' Cater said.

''We got another big one after those twins earlier!'' Ace shouted hoping that Jack wouldn't be like the Leech brothers.

''That's why all the clubs were trying to scout him.'' Cater reminded.

''He's probably good at martial arts too with all that muscle.'' Deuce commented.

'He would be great at Judo for sure.' Yuu thought to himself.

On the other hand, Alerie thought. 'His tail looks fluffy...'

''Let's go talk to him.'' Yuu said to the group.

''For some reason I'm a little nervous...'' Alerie spoke. For some reason she felt like she had to keep her guard up should anything happen in this dorm.

''You're nervous Alerie-chan? It's okay, you'll be fine, just relax! If he tries to bite you, I'll protect you, okay.'' Cater winked at her and gently took her hand. She seemed to calm down a little and squeezed Cater's hand and nodded in response that she was feeling better. Unbeknown to her, Cater had a faint blush across his cheeks.

''Hey, prickly head!'' Grim called out to Jack who stopped running.

''WH- Grim!'' Ace and Deuce called out to him surprised at his actions.

''Some bad guys might be coming after you, so we have decided to protect you!'' Grim spurted out.

''Huh? The hell's your problem? Don't get in the way of my running.'' Jack glared at Grim.