♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 6♣️♦️

''Every dorm is modeled after the Great Seven.'' Trey explained. ''The Mirror of Darkness decides which dorm you're best suited for based on the quality of your soul... So, every dorm kind of fixates on certain traits.''

Trey turned around on his seat and looked at the crowd of students.

''Look over there.'' he gestured us towards a boy with white hair and dog ears.

''He has dog ears!'' Yuu said taken back.

''Savanaclaw. They've got many guys who are good at sports and martial arts. They're known for dominating in sports tournaments. They wear yellow and black armbands.''

''Then what about the guy with the grey and lavender armband?'' Grim asked curiously.

We looked at the group Grim spotted where I could recognize Azul among the students.

''Octavinelle. They're an intellectual bunch known for their excellent test performance. And their dorm students even run a café.''

''At the table in front of us you can see the red and yellow armbands which means they are from Scarabia. Most of the students are skilled at predicting things with astrology. You can even say that their academic success is on pair with Octavinelle.''

This time I recognized Kalim.

''The guys with the purple and armbands are from Pomefiore. Their students excel at both magic potions and curses. Following the Fairest Queen's footsteps, they're vigilant when it comes to manners and looking sophisticated.''

''Woah! There's a super cute girl over there!'' Grim exclaimed.

''What! Another girl at an all-boys school!'' Deuce exclaimed confused.

''This is an all-boys school, there's no way that's a girl.'' Ace pointed out for them.

''Huh?!'' Grim and Deuce looked at us still confused.

''Their dorm leader is a Magicam-grammer with over 5,000,000 followers!'' Cater explained.

''There is no one around but Ignihyde wears blue and black armbands. Their grasp on the digital and technology by magical energy is powerful. But they have many students who can't handle talking face-to-face.''

''Then left is... Uh... Diablahblah.'' Deuce said with a straight face.

''You can't fool me with that straight face.'' Ace told him. ''It's Diasomnia.''

''I bit my tongue, okay!'' Deuce defended himself.

''Diasomnia is... There... They're all shoved into that booth in the back.'' Cater pointed out. ''They wear green and black armbands. This dorms student is full of guys who excels at magic in general. Also, they got this aura that makes it hard to approach them... Especially their dorm leader.''

Cater turned around and looked at me gaining my attention.

''Say, Alerie-chan. You met the dorm leaders today, so you must understand what I mean?''

''Cater got a point.'' Yuu added.

''It's true, but I never meet Savanclaw and Diasomnia's dorm leaders. They weren't present.'' I explained.

''Too bad. I have nothing against Diasomnia's dorm leader, but he has a MAX don't come near me vibe.'' Cater said nervously.

''Huh? There's a kid over there.'' Ace asked.

''You can skip grades and still enter this school.'' Trey informed us. ''He's a third year just like...''

''Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge.'' 

The said male appeared between Trey and Ace hanging upside down, shocking all of us.

''H-he just teleported right over here!'' Grim said bewildered.

''Are you all curious about my age? Kufufu. I may look relatively sweet, handsome and have this baby-faced visage... But I am not a child.'' Lilia said with a smile.

''Baby-faced...'' Trey said in disbelief.

''Anyway. It is good to see you again Beastie.'' Lilia said after teleporting between me and Cater, making him frown.

''It's good to see you too Lilia.'' I said and started to explain. ''We met each other at this morning's meeting. As mentioned before Diasomnia's dorm leader wasn't present, so Lilia stepped in, in his place.''

The confusion on the boys faces seemed to fade.

''Lilia-chan~. It not fair that you sit so close to Alerie-chan.'' Cater said with a pout.

''Hehe~ Were you not sitting close to her yourself?'' Lilia teased.

''I know, I know, but I know to mind mine manners.'' Cater defended himself.

''I am just messing with you. Judging how she stood up against those students from before. I am sure, little Beastie will be fine.'' Lilia said while patting me on the head. ''Anyway, if you guys want to speak with Diasomnia students, we will always welcome you with open arms.''

''They're looking the total opposite of welcoming...'' Deuce pointed out as he looked at the silver-haired and light-green hair, who glared at us.

''Kufufu. Apologies for dropping in on your meal. Until we meet again.'' Lilia said while patting my head again.

As he stood up, he teleported back to his table again.

''Our table is over 20 meters away from them, but you're telling me that he heard us talking.'' Ace whisper-yelled bewildered.

''W-Well... Let's just say that Diasmonia has many unique members.'' Trey stuttered trying to not lose his composition. ''Many of their students excel in magic. Their dorm leader, Malleus Draconia, is among the top five wizards in the world.''

''Even though he's far from Malleus, our dorm leader'a magic is pretty remarkable itself.'' Cater added. ''That collar for example is a type of unique magic.''

''Unique magic?'' the first years and I wondered.

''Unique Magic is the type of magic whose characteristics are developed by the magician's own personality.'' Cater started to explain. ''Riddle's Unique Magic can seal another person's magic for a limited time. It's called Off With Your Head!''

''EEK!'' Grim shivered. ''Just hearing that name sends a chill up my spine!''

''Losing your magic in a school like this must be awful...'' Yuu spoke.

''Dammit! All I did was to eat a single piece off tart.'' Ace growled annoyed. As I randomly turned my head around looking to my side to mute Ace's yell out, I saw the last person who should be here.

I tugged at Ace's sleeve to gain his attention.

''Dorm leaders narrowmindedness is super insane.'' Ace continued.

''Oh.'' that certain someone spoke. ''Just how insane would you say I am?''

''Yeah! He blew right past 'strict' and is just a tyrant.'' Ace never stopped. ''Ari, why do you keep tug-''

''Ace! Behind you!'' Deuce warned Ace.

As Ace turned around, he froze at the sight before him. ''Geh... Dorm leader!''

Word Count: 996

To be continued - Please leave a like and comment